Of course you can bet on where the first legendary Pokemon in Pokemon GO will appear.
Australian betting company Sportsbet.com.au has six markets running, including where the first Legendary Pokemon will appear in Melbourne and Sydney.
You can also bet on the first politician to play Pokemon GO in parliament, and how long it will be the top app on iTunes.
Our favourite bet? Australian footballer Max Gawn’s beard is paying $101 to be the location of Pokemon GO’s first Legendary in Melbourne.
MORE POKEMON GO
- Pokemon GO Discussion Forum
- Pokemon GO XP Chart
- Pokemon GO facts that will blow your mind
- Pokemon GO – How To Get Pikachu guide
- Pokemon GO – Battery Saver tips
- Pokemon GO XP Boosting and Grinding Guide
- Pokemon GO Tips To Get You Started
- Pokemon GO Data usage: How much you’ll use, and how to limit it
- Pokemon Go How To Battle guide
- Pokemon Go – How To Find And Catch Pokemon
- Pokemon GO common issues, and how to fix them
Check out all the markets here.