Multiple patches and updates have been applied in the past few weeks, mainly focuses on Baptiste, and applying some nerfs and buffs to the likes of Junkrat to keep the game as balanced as possible.
The latest update to the PTR, which hit on March 8, focuses on the Support class, whilst also applying a subtle change to DVa.
Most of the changes come in the way of “bug” fixes rather than actually balancing: with Ashe, for example, her Dynamite blast had a bug where the damage wasn’t increasing and boosting over time. This patch aims to fix that (so you could probably count this as a buff of sorts).
A Brigitte bug where her Barrier Shield would not regenerate after being destroyed has always been addressed.
As for DVa, a bug where her mech would destroy itself sooner than intended has been addressed.
Check out the full patch notes below.
- Made visual and audio updates to abilities
- Fixed a bug where damage boost stat tracking was incorrect in some circumstances
- Fixed a bug in which Ana didn’t receive audio or visual cues when characters she boosted landed shots.
- Fixed a bug where Dynamite’s damage over time was not being damage boosted
- Fixed a bug where his Amplification Matrix was boosting enemy damage
- Fixed a bug where the healing done by the grenades from his Biotic Launcher was not boosted by the Amplification Matrix
- Fixed a bug where her Barrier Shield would not regenerate after being destroyed
- Fixed a bug where D.Va’s mech would destroy itself sooner than intended
- Fixed a bug where Mercy was only gaining ultimate charge if she was boosting a hero while their projectile did damage, not when the hero shot the projectile
- Fixed a bug in which Mercy didn’t receive audio or visual cues when characters she boosted landed shots.
- Fixed a bug where Mercy gained more ultimate charge than intended while damage boosting an ally who was also being damage boosted by someone else
- Fixed a bug where Moira’s healing Biotic Orb would not run out of resources