The launch of Zombies Chronicles for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 certainly reignited interest in Treyarch’s 2015 shooter. The latest update looks to fix a number of gameplay and map bugs that came with the Zombies Chronicles launch earlier this month.
Update 1.23 for Black Ops 3 looks to address some frustrating bugs, as well as deal with modded controllers and the like that are known to be “exploitative third party peripherals”, as noted by Treyarch.
Pretty much every map in Zombies Chronicles has been tweaked and improved in some way. Check out the full patch notes below (via Activision).
- General Stability Improvements.
- Added measures to address exploitative third party peripherals.
Zombies (PS4 only)
- Fixed an issue where incorrect voice over lines were playing in various levels.
- Fixed an issue where all players would hear the Galil firing audio regardless of their distance from the shooter.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “fire sale” audio to play too loud.
- The Thundergun will now grant players XP.
- Fixed an issue with time attacks not working properly.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while using the “Eye Candy” GobbleGum.
- Fixed a bug that occurred while using the “Idle Eyes” GobbleGum before a host migration.
- Fixed various collision and pathing issues.
- Fixed various Elemental Staff bugs.
- Fixed Panzersoldat pathing issues and bugs.
- Optimized streamer performance in the map.
Kino Der Toten
- Fixed an issue where players were being targeted by zombies immediately after teleporting.
- Fixed an issue where players would experience a black screen while teleporting.
- Fixed an issue where players would lose their primary weapon after picking up the cymbal monkey.
- Fixed an issue where wall buys could lose functionality.
Shi No Numa
- Fixed an issue where Flogger kills were not counting towards daily trap challenges.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a “connection interrupted” error when deploying the QED.
- Fixed a host migration crash.
- Fixed a “Widow’s Wine” exploit.
- Fixed various Gersh device bugs.
- Addressed collision exploits.