Hype train leaves the station as Blizzard ramps up marketing blitz for Overwatch.
- Overwatch Discussion Forum
- Overwatch cheating will get you permanently banned: ‘It undermines the spirit of fair play’
- Overwatch Character Bios Guide: When and How To Use Each Character
- This is why I’m loving Overwatch
- Overwatch beta impressions, and some tips
Love or hate her, Overwatch‘s Tracer has the right sort of marketing appeal to be front-and-centre for the game ahead of its May 24 launch.
The quirky time-manipulating assault hero has taken over Melbourne’s CBD, with signs and banner company Apparition Media painting a pretty kick-ass Tracer mural on the corner of Swanston and La Trobe Streets.
Check out the awesome work by the team below.
Tuesday 17th of May 2016
I am so pumped!