As we get closer to the business Holiday gaming season, Xbox owners will have their hands full across a number of big-name releases, including a number of huge releases set to hit Xbox Game Pass in October.
Undeniably the biggest release of the month on Game Pass is Back 4 Blood, which had a successful beta last month and is now primed for a release on Xbox Game Pass on October 12.
Alongside Back 4 Blood is The Riftbreaker, The Good Life, Into The Pint, and Bassmaster Fishing 2022, all set to hit Xbox Game Pass later this month. Check out the full range of games below.
Games arriving on Xbox Game Pass in October
- Phoenix Point: Behemoth Edition – October 1, Console
- Back 4 Blood – October 12, Console
- The Riftbreaker – October 14, Xbox Series X, Series S, PC
- The Good Lift – October 15, Console
- Into The Pit – October 10, Console, PC
- Echo Generation – October 21, Console, PC, Cloud
- Moonglow Bay – October 26, Console, PC
- Bassmaster Fishing 2022 – October 28, Console
Games leaving Xbox Game Pass in October
- Gonner2 – October 15, Console, PC
- Heave Ho – October 15, PC
- ScourageBringer – October 15, Console, PC
- Katana Zero – October 15, Console PC
- Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition – October 15, Console, PC
- The Swords of Ditto: Mormo’s Curse – October 15, PC