Following on from a very successful Halo Infinite multiplayer technical preview a few months back, 343 Industries has now started sending out email invites for the next round of beta gameplay. What time does the next Halo Infinite beta start? Let’s take a look at the release date.
There’s set to be two Halo Infinite technical previews lined up for the forthcoming weekends. The first one will take place from September 23 until September 26, with another technical preview happening from September 30 through to October 3.
The first weekend will be focused on Halo Insiders, while the second weekend it appears to be extended and open to everyone that isn’t part of that progrm.
“Confirmation emails are rolling out for the #HaloInfinite preview,” said 343 community director, Brian Jarrard. “Check junk and spam folders, but also keep in mind that last time, some [people] were still receiving emails 2 full days later. (and we are sending a lot more out this time)“.
So in other words, if you haven’t yet got your email, don’t stress out: it could still be on the way to your inbox.
So you’re a Halo Insider and want to know how to guarentee access to the technical preview? Make sure you tick the below options:
- You have a verified email
- You’ve opted into comms
- You’ve select a platform, or you’ve selected PC but didn’t attach a dxdiag and/or don’t meet the minimum required specification for the build
If you don’t tick those boxes, you won’t receive an email.
The next Halo Infinite better is expected to have a significant focus on PvP and large arena battles, so expect this beta to generate a lot of chatter and interest.
Below are the exact times that each specific part of the technical beta kicks off. All times are PST.
Weekend 1 (Arena)
- Thursday Evening (PST), September 23:
- Build becomes available for download Thursday night
- Training Mode and Weapon Drills are available
- Friday, September 24:
- 10am-2pm & 5-9pm PT / 6-10pm & 1-5am BST
- Saturday, September 25: 10am-2pm & 5-9pm PT / 6-10pm & 1-5am BST
- Sunday, September 26: 10am-2pm & 5-9pm PT / 6-10pm & 1-5am BST
- Monday, September 27: Flight access closes at 10am PT / 5pm BST
Weekend 2 (Big Team Battle & Arena)
- Thursday Evening, September 30:
- Flight access turns on
- Training Mode and Weapon Drills become available
- Friday, October 1: 10am-2pm & 5-9pm PT / 6-10pm & 1-5am BST
- Saturday, October 2: 10am-2pm & 5-9pm PT / 6-10pm & 1-5am BST
- Sunday, October 3: 10am-2pm & 5-9pm PT / 6-10pm & 1-5am BST
- Sunday, October 3: Surveys go out to a portion of Halo Insiders at 9pm PT / 5am BST
- Monday, October 4: Flight access closes at 10am PT / 5pm BST
- Wednesday, October 6: Halo Support site closes at 10am PT / 5pm BST