As the year comes to a close, the number of games being release inevitably grows, too. While the year in gaming hasn’t been as spectacular as past years, we do have a lot to look forward to as we close our 2021, with the likes of Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5 and others set to launch ahead of the business holiday season.
Xbox Game Pass will be at the forefront of the game rush this year, and we’re already starting to see some big name titles hit the service. More recently, the likes of Hades and Psychonauts 2 essentially justify the price of admission on their own, but a stack more titles are set to join the service in September.
The below releases are set for release on Xbox Game Pass throughout September.
- Surgeon Simulator 2: Access All Areas (Console) – September 2
- The Artful Escape (Console) – September 9
- I Am Fish (Console, PC) – September 16
- SkateBird (Console) – September 16
- Aragami 2 (Console, PC) – September 17
- Sable (Console, PC) – September 23
- Lemnis Gate (Console, PC, Cloud) – September 28
- Astria Ascending (Console) – September 28
It’s not a huge list by any stretch but there are some gems in there. The likes of Surgeon Simulator 2, Lemnis Gate and Astria Ascending all look like great indie games that are well worth checking out.
The above round out the Xbox Game Pass releases for September 2021, with the likes of Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 to round out a big year for Xbox Series X and Xbox Game Pass in December and November, respectively.