The latest Overwatch event is here, with the Summer Games having returned for 2020 with a stack of new Legendary Skins also now on offer.
Is has been the case for the past three Summer Games events, the key feature of the event will be Lucioball, which comes with a host of interesting new changes.
Blizzard promises a Lucioball event that will be “faster, more chaotic”, with two balls now in the playing field. The game has also been appropriately renamed to “Lucioball Remix”.
Interestingly, and perhaps the biggest change with this new mode, is that player position on the pitch doesn’t reset with each goal: the ball will simply respawn in the middle after a few seconds, and players will need to rush from their current position. This should generate an extra layer of excitement has players rush for possession of the new ball.
Epic and Legendary skins, and a host of sprays, will also be available as per usual. Check out the roster below.
- Win 3 Games | Baseballmari Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Union Jack Spray
- Win 9 Games | Union Jack Tracer Epic Skin
- Win 3 Games | Golfmari Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Sand Castle Spray
- Win 9 Games | Sand Castle Bastion Epic Skin
- Win 3 Games | Surfimari Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Ice Cream Spray
- Win 9 Games | Ice Cream Orisa Epic Skin
There’s also a host of new Legendary skins up for grabs — Tropical Baptiste, Lifeguard Pharah, Fiskaren Brigitte, Karate Doomfist, Surf’s Up Echo — three Epic skins, and, of course, some sprays. Check them out below.