The latest update for Fortnite has dropped, introducing a brand new feature for Battle Royale in “Replay”.
This brings with it a suite of cinematic settings that can be used to capture some of your most memorable moments and cinematics.
Update V3.5 also brings with it the new Port-A-Fort grenade, a fresh new iteration of 50-v-50, and a lot more. Check it all out below.
Port-a-Fort (Battle Royale)
A portable fort… it’s Port-a-Fort! Fortify yourself in seconds, all with the flick of a wrist. A portable fort… it’s Port-a-Fort! Fortify yourself in seconds, all with the flick of a wrist. COMING SOON!
50v50 v2 (Battle Royale)
Two teams will clash in the updated 50v50 Limited Time Mode. Be the first to the frontline.
Cyberpunk Heroes (Save the World)
4 new Heroes with some gnarly fashion sense! What’s your style?
Neon Weapons (Save the World)
Illuminate the battlefield and send those Husks flying high with one energizing punch!
- Wood, Stone, and Metal resources will now always be the first items in the inventory list (e.g. instead of Traps).
- Purchased V-Bucks are now shared between Xbox One, PC and Mobile.
- Login Queue Improvements:
- During wait periods, login will now remember your place in line if you quit out of the game and return.
- Mobile devices will not enter the login queue more than once per login attempt.
- Two-Factor Authentication challenges will not put you back into the login queue.
- Adjusted the Login screen layout to better support varying screen sizes and safe zones.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred during logout.
- Fixed PS4 players leaving their party after a match where they are playing with players on other platforms.
- Fixed Survivor and Hero squads being locked after switching to Save the World from Battle Royale.
- On PC, fixed PS4 controllers showing Xbox buttons, even after the controller type was changed in the settings.
- Fixed rare cases in which character parts would stretch unnaturally.
- (Example) Ears of the Rabbit Raider outfit.
- Fixed the inability to rotate elements in the Battle Royale Locker after buying a Llama in Save the World.
- Wanting to track the top community issues? Head over to our snazzy new Fortnite | Community Issues Trello board here.