Activision and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare developer, Infinity Ward, are going to great lengths to keep the game’s multiplayer component feeling fresh and fun, and after last month’s Ozzie Man VO pack comes a new update that adds in the voice of Ken Jeong.
You will of course recognise Jeong as one of the actors from The Hangover franchise, with his performance as gangster Leslie Chow being the second best reason to watch the films behind Zach Galifianakis‘ Alan character.
Update 1.16 adds Jeong as a voice over to use to your liking, alongside a CWL personalisation pack and a number of important tweaks and fixes.
At 2GB on console and PC, it’s a rather large patch, but with it comes a host of changes and new additions.
Check out the full patch notes below.
Featured Content and What’s New:
- Ken Jeong Voice Over Pack
- CWL Personalization Pack – COD Champs
- Updated the Blind Eye perk challenge from “scorestreaks” to “weapon systems” as we have now made this challenge possible by killing micro turrets
- Gestures – all cosmetic gestures can now be performed while sprinting
- Adjusted the Blackout Grenade to bring its power level and overall consistency closer to that of the Jammer Grenade
- Gameplay audio for Defender and Uplink will occur in the Winner’s Circle, interrupting the Announcer’s End Game win/loss VO lines. This has been fixed
- Fix for the Calling Card notification not disappearing after highlighting or equipping the GameBattles calling card
- In splitscreen, captured Hardpoint colors would not show different colors with players on different teams. This has been fixed
- After entering a prestige, the After Action Report for completing a match would display placeholder images and text for calling cards. This has been fixed
- Fix for an error that could occur when a guest player attempts to open the Friend list in the menu during gameplay on Xbox One
- Fix for players being stuck on the “Purchasing Supply Drop” screen if they repurchase another drop while the loot ceremony screen is running in the background
- Fixes for a few mouse and keyboard issues when accessing the Scorestreak Variants on PC
- Fix for some calling cards not being displayed in the preview pane on the right
- Fix for the VO line “Last Alive” not playing for the second team with one player left in SnR and SnD modes
- Fix for users unable to use the “Change-Up” passive for the legendary T.H.O.R. – Nimbus when using button layouts that use the “toggle aim down sight” setting
- Fix for the CODCaster not displaying the proper team color on the objective icons