Update 1.22 mainly will mainly look at performance fixes, while the common issue of Supply Drops disappearing will also be addressed.
The ballistic knife has also been tweaked, dealing with some functionality issues that have plagued the weapon for a while.
Update 1.22 is available for download now, coming in at 2.29 GB on both PS4 and Xbox One.
Here are the full patch notes.
- This update addresses a number of general performance issues.
- Unopened Supply Drop bundles will now remain in the Black Market after the events have ended.
- Supply Drops that had disappeared have been returned to players’ inventories.
- Attachment Icons will load more quickly in Create-a-Class and Gunsmith menus.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed users to equip some camos before unlocking them.
- Ballistic Knife blades are now recoverable.
- Ballistic Knife now properly registers headshots with the Kill Counter or Clan Tag attachments equipped.
- Zombies Chronicles support: All of the maps included in the new zombie content have been uploaded in today’s patch and will be available May 16.