PS4 gamers will finally get a chance to play one of the generation’s best games when Rise Of The Tomb Raider hits the console this October.
As part of the Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration bundle, the action-adventure game will come to PS4 with a new story chapter called Blood Ties, co-op play for Endurance Mode, all previously released DLC, and more.
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration includes:
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- “Extreme Survivor” difficulty mode (no checkpoints)
- “Blood Ties” & “Lara’s Nightmare” premium DLC
- Co-op support for “Endurance Mode”
- Re-envisioned cold-weather outfit and weapon for Lara inspired by Tomb Raider III
- Classic Lara card pack which will allow players to play “Expedition Modes” using one of several classic Lara models
- All existing DLC including Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch and Cold Darkness Awakened, 12 outfits, 7 weapons, 35 Expedition Cards, and more
- Support for PlayStation VR that challenges players to unlock the mysteries of Croft Manor in first person
“This year we celebrate 20 years of the iconic Lara Croft,” said Ron Rosenberg, co-Head of Studio at Crystal Dynamics. “This provided the perfect opportunity for us to deliver a new Tomb Raider experience. With the addition of PlayStation VR support, you can play the world through Lara’s eyes for the first time in franchise history.”
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration will launch on PlayStation 4 in Australia this October.
Wednesday 20th of July 2016
Bloke I work with has just finished playing it yesterday and was saying it if fricking awesome... So hanging out for it