Our in-depth guide to find every Minikits collectible in LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens.
These minikits aren’t easy to find, and so hopefully our guide can help you find each and every one of them!
We’ve divided this guide up into pages, to make it easier for you to differentiate between each level. We’ve also linked below to each specific Chapter, so be sure to click through to the corresponding Chapter to ensure you’re on the right page and searching in the right area.
We have a stack of other LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens guides, so be sure to check them out in your battle against the evil Empire! We’ve linked to our favourite guides below in the middle of this article.
LEGO STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS Minikits Locations Guide
- Chapter I: Assault on Jakku minikits locations
- Chapter II: Escape from the Finalizer minikits locations
- Chapter III: Niima Outpost minikits locations
- Chapter IV: The Eravana minikits locations
- Chapter V: Maz’s Castle minikits locations
- Chapter VI: Battle of Takodana minikits locations
- Chapter VII: The Resistance minikits locations
- Chapter IX: Destroy Starkiller Base minikits locations
- Chapter X: The Finale minikits locations
- Epilogue: Luke’s Island minikits locations
Prologue: The Battle of Endor minikits locations
Minikit #1: Build the trampoline right at the start. Jump on it to reach the minikit on a cliff.
Minikit #2: Take out the AT-ST and head down the main path, looking for a hanging hive. Use the light side of the Force to take it down and get the minikit.
Minikit #3: Take out the second AT-ST and then build the brick lift to reach the minikit. You’ll need a second character to activate the lift.
Minikit #4: The same elevator to the right will get you to an upper path. Use Admiral Ackbahr to swim into the pond. Use the bricks to construct some dynamite and open a new path. In the Ewok Village, smash the LEGO and build some musical instruments. Once the Ewoks start playing music, build some more to unlock the minikit.
Minikit #5: Once you reach the shield generator bunker, use the AT-ST to take out the three gold LEGO near the arena. Break all three for the minikit.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Red Bricks Location Guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Achievements and Trophies List
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens 3DS Trophies List
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Xbox 360 character list and unlock guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens 3DS character list and unlock guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens cheats: Unlock Character Codes
Minikit #6: In the same area as the above miniskit, leave the AT-ST and move to the right of the bunker. Using Leia, command the three Rebel troopers and sue the grapple to pull all four up at once. This will open the AT-ST cockpit for the minikit.
Minikit #7: Entering the Throne Room, take out the silver LEGO bricks to the right using Chewie. Build the bricks and then use BB-8 to activate and reach the platform. There’s a mini-game there you’ll need to complete to earn the minikit.
Minikit #8: As you confront the Emperor, look at the back-left corner of the room while he’s engulfed in electricity. Smash the LEGO and use Vader to interact with the red glowing object. This will activate an access hatch, which houses the minikit.
Minikit #9: Destroy five laser turret towers with the Millennium Falcon.
Minikit #10: Destroy the silver LEGO support around the generate core of the Death Star.
CLICK “NEXT” FOR EPISODE I