The Walking Dead

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Leasha Leasha 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MicDaMan
    MicDaMan
    Participant
      • XP 445

One of the Best Shows in my honest opinion….

So discuss, discuss, discuss….

Please add spoiler alert to beginning of comments if talking about major events.

Profile photo of Doles
      Doles
      Participant
        • XP 46

SPOILER

Spoiler… he did make it clear that he wasnt going to kill anyone, just beat the bloody crap out of them

Yeah, the bat came straight overhead then which was nasty. Not a broken jaw, but a caved skull.

Unless it was a foam bat!! I’ve heard they use foam bats to keep from injuring the actors?

MicDaMan
        Participant
          • XP 445

SPOILER

Yeah will be interesting how they get out of killing one off.

I hated the way they “killed” Glenn off and then brought him back a few episodes later. Was it just a teaser for this episode…. Gawd I hope not. As he is one of my favourite characters

Profile photo of A2ra3L
          A2ra3L
          Participant
            • XP 33

SPOILER…

I know who dies in the comics, (it’s a bit hard to miss with it being all over the net lately) but I think it’s Abraham. They saved him from his comic death, maybe to use him for this one. I think Negan is smart, he wants to see Rick crushed, so it’s not him (also referenced by a comment made during the ending of the episode that eliminates Carl as a possibility too), Darryl is injured, leaving Abraham and Glenn as the main potential threats. If he wants to make a statement and crush the groups spirits while making sure that they don’t try to fight back, take out the tough guy. The one most likely to give someone else a little courage to fight back and even if he didn’t already know Abraham kind of screams military, or at least training, so another reason to take him out of the group.

Also, I’m pretty sure Negan said he didn’t want to kill anybody, not that he wasn’t going to. He was pretty pissed that they had killed so many of his men and stated that he couldn’t abide that. Plus the squelchy noises made it sound alot like a splattered skull rather than a simple beating

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of A2ra3L A2ra3L.
            Profile photo of Doles
            Doles
            Participant
              • XP 46

SPOILER

Abraham is a soldier though, I thought Negan looked at him and kinda gave a nod of approval. Like he’d be good to keep around.

Profile photo of Leasha
              Leasha
              Participant
                • XP 269

I didnt hate the finale, but I wasnt inspired by it :S

I dunno, I think I was soured on this whole season with the introduction of Ricks love interest. Not only did I feel like ‘blondie’ was a crappy character, I also felt that whole story arc went nowhere

Why didnt he just hook up with Michonne at the start?

MicDaMan
                Participant
                  • XP 445

I didnt hate the finale, but I wasnt inspired by it :S I dunno, I think I was soured on this whole season with the introduction of Ricks love interest. Not only did I feel like ‘blondie’ was a crappy character, I also felt that whole story arc went nowhere Why didnt he just hook up with Michonne at the start?

I said the same thing…..

They build it up and build it up and the kill her off in the first 30 seconds after the break… it’s like the writers just said, nahhh we change our minds.

Profile photo of Leasha
                  Leasha
                  Participant
                    • XP 269

Pretty much

I just wondered where they were taking it, and then before I knew it she was dead and both her kids were gone..

So what exactly was the point?

Someone suggested the entire story arc of her, and her husband was so that the community could watch Rick kill her abusive husband- I mean SURELY Rick didn’t need to kill her husband for them all to know what a total bad ass he is

MicDaMan
                    Participant
                      • XP 445

New trailer is out!!!

Only 2 weeks to go….

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2659759641

Profile photo of Leasha
                      Leasha
                      Participant
                        • XP 269

OH I just don’t know if I’ll be back…

I think I might just watch Season 1, 3 and 5 again and then call it a day

Profile photo of Barters81
                        Barters81
                        Participant
                          • XP 118

But who got killed at the end of last season? From that sneak peak I’m guessing it was Glen.

Profile photo of Leasha
                          Leasha
                          Participant
                            • XP 269

I’m not sure I really care, which is AWFUL because I was a massive fan at the start

I just feel as though it’s been dragging for such a long time

Profile photo of Maxiboy
                            Maxiboy
                            Participant
                              • XP 143

But who got killed at the end of last season? From that sneak peak I’m guessing it was Glen.

My guess is Glenn too.

Normally I avoid spoilers but this is one I kinda want to know in advance, I’m going to find out immediately when I start watching the new season anyway.

MicDaMan
                              Participant
                                • XP 445

I’m not sure I really care, which is AWFUL because I was a massive fan at the start

I just feel as though it’s been dragging for such a long time

NEVER [cool]

Fear the Walking dead…. yeah maybe

Profile photo of Leasha
                                Leasha
                                Participant
                                  • XP 269

Oh I stopped watching Fear The Walking Dead after they were taken over on the boat- I was done

Profile photo of MorgtheBrit
                                  MorgtheBrit
                                  Participant
                                    • XP 50

Oh I stopped watching Fear The Walking Dead after they were taken over on the boat- I was done

The majority of people I’ve spoken to finished watching it on that episode, I just can’t put my finger on why.

MicDaMan
                                    Participant
                                      • XP 445

Actually didn’t mind the last half of the last season.. Actually started getting interesting.

MicDaMan
                                      Participant
                                        • XP 445

Oh man…..

Spoiler:
                                        I guessed Abraham.. But not Glenn even though everyone told me he killed him in the comics

EDIT: Fixed for you [cool]

Profile photo of Adwag
                                        Adwag
                                        Participant
                                          • XP 11

That was brutal! Certainly on par with anything GOT has thrown up.

MicDaMan
                                          Participant
                                            • XP 445

I lol’d

Spoiler:

[cool]

Profile photo of Leasha
                                            Leasha
                                            Participant
                                              • XP 269

Actually didn’t mind the last half of the last season.. Actually started getting interesting.

It was just a total potato of an episode- them going to the island to collect the suitcases, the zombies, the stupid Mexican kid… So many problems
                                              I spent the entire episode yelling, and wanting to shake people

Dumb, soo, sooo, dumb

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.