Media streaming Services, Netflix, Stan etc

This topic contains 94 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Master Fenix Master Fenix 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leasha
    Leasha
    Participant
      • XP 269

Booted up Netflix on the PC the other day while I had Zenmate running, and OMG it actually worked- US Netflix here I come

Too bad I couldn’t decide on what I wanted to watch, so I just ended up sitting on Youtube anyway [cool]

Profile photo of MicDaMan
      MicDaMan
      Participant
        • XP 445

The 4K kicked in on my netflix… and it’s crap cos my interwebs is aweful :( I want to watch Luke Cage.. but the quality is terrible

Profile photo of Leasha
        Leasha
        Participant
          • XP 269

Started looking into Oz Flix, streaming service for Australian movies

It’s paid, but could be cool for some of those obscure movies you can’t find anywhere else

Profile photo of MicDaMan
          MicDaMan
          Participant
            • XP 445

Just found that I can stream from my Galaxy S7 to my 4K TV… So now I can watch Stan in crystal Clear clarity using my phone, and it’s less downloads :) Not that that really mattered.

Haven’t tried 4K Netflix yet…

Profile photo of Master Fenix
            Master Fenix
              • XP 849

Just found that I can stream from my Galaxy S7 to my 4K TV… So now I can watch Stan in crystal Clear clarity using my phone, and it’s less downloads :) Not that that really mattered.

Haven’t tried 4K Netflix yet…

Not much on offer. Stranger Things was very disappointing in 4K. The best on offer is probably House Of Cards. The quality blew me away.

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.