Origins "On the House"

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of A2ra3L A2ra3L 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of A2ra3L
    A2ra3L
    Participant
      • XP 33

Hi all,

I thought I would continue the On the House thread on this forum since alot of people don’t log in to Origin much unless they have a reason and might miss the freebies otherwise.

anyway the current game is

Medal of Honour: Pacific Assault

Grab it quick, just in case. The single player still holds up as one of the best WW2 fps games around, with a quick widescreen tweak for 1080p you are up and running, even the graphics aren’t too bad  :P

The multiplayer was tied to gamespy though so that most likely won’t work unless it has been modded by the community at some point

Enjoy

Profile photo of Guyver
      Guyver
        • XP 104

Thank you sir, glad someone made this thread because it is something I constantly keep forgetting about. Right now it’s the only thing that has me opening up my Origin interface(it auto boots when the PC starts) until Mass Effect Andromeda comes out.

Profile photo of A2ra3L
        A2ra3L
        Participant
          • XP 33

Hi all,

Sorry it’s been a while since I updated, but I promise nobody missed anything.

So… right now the on the house game is: Dungeon Keeper

Another oldie and it’s been on the house for a while now so if you havn’t seen it yet and you want it, grab it soon.

Also today as a special reward Mass Efeect 2 is free on the Origin store. You can’t get this from the on the house menu, you need to go to the sale items in the shop to find it. I’m not sure how long it’s up for, maybe just today.

Merry Christmas

Profile photo of Master Fenix
          Master Fenix
            • XP 849

@a2ra3l I managed to snap up the ME trilogy on EA Access. All digital as well which is good for Xbox.

Half-way through ME1, which I hope to finish over Christmas!

Profile photo of A2ra3L
            A2ra3L
            Participant
              • XP 33

Just a quick update for any that missed out on free Mass Effect 2 since it only seemed to be a few hours. It is now officially On the House, meaning you get another chance to grab it for no monies/$0/free

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.