Welcome To FENIX Bazaar – Introduce Yourself!

This topic contains 90 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Harry Harry 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 22 posts - 51 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Atar
    Atar
    Participant
      • XP 1

hello I’m Atar
      i came from MMGN
      In SA

Profile photo of Kiry
      Kiry
      Participant
        • XP 89

Welcome Atar!

Profile photo of Master Fenix
        Master Fenix
          • XP 850

hello I’m Atar i came from MMGN In SA

Many welcomes and hello [cool]

Profile photo of Maxiboy
          Maxiboy
          Participant
            • XP 143

Omg I finally found out about this place just tonight!

I’ve been visiting MMGN occasionally with the hope of seeing the community still and it just got more and more depressing. I only found out about this place from a post by RSOP in the last tea room thread.

The community matters more to me than where we meet. I’ve missed you guys. [cry]

Master Fenix
              • XP 850

Omg I finally found out about this place just tonight! I’ve been visiting MMGN occasionally with the hope of seeing the community still and it just got more and more depressing. I only found out about this place from a post by RSOP in the last tea room thread. The community matters more to me than where we meet. I’ve missed you guys. [cry]

That’s a shame. I think a lot of people still don’t know about it. You should pass it on to them [wink]

I’m still fixing the site up, fixing the mobile site, and working to make it faster. The more people that come, the more resources I have to fix it up.

Profile photo of Kiry
              Kiry
              Participant
                • XP 89

<strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>Omg I finally found out about this place just tonight! I’ve been visiting MMGN occasionally with the hope of seeing the community still and it just got more and more depressing. I only found out about this place from a post by RSOP in the last tea room thread. The community matters more to me than where we meet. I’ve missed you guys. [cry]

Welcome! Glad to see more users hoping over to FENIXBazaar  [yep]

Profile photo of FilthySausage
                FilthySausage
                Participant
                  • XP 60

Hello, I’m Jarrod aka A2ra3L (Azrael) From the little island everybody forgets about lately, Tasmania. I have been gaming since the Atari 2600 days (maybe a couple of arcade machines prior to that) Still do it every day and enjoy it probably more than ever. I can be found on everything except PS4 at the moment with the same username A2ra3L. I mostly play on PC though

Weird. My names Jarrod and from Tassie too. Moved up to qld though.

<strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>Omg I finally found out about this place just tonight! I’ve been visiting MMGN occasionally with the hope of seeing the community still and it just got more and more depressing. I only found out about this place from a post by RSOP in the last tea room thread. The community matters more to me than where we meet. I’ve missed you guys. [cry]

That’s a shame. I think a lot of people still don’t know about it. You should pass it on to them [wink] I’m still fixing the site up, fixing the mobile site, and working to make it faster. The more people that come, the more resources I have to fix it up.

Yeah I had no idea either until maxiboy quoted something about last night.

My names jarrod my old username was LoveIsMurder13 was over at MMGN for almost ten years actively and inactively.

Master Fenix
                    • XP 850

Hi folks, I’m Adam. I just discovered this pace after being around MMGN for years. I look forward to some lively discussions and good chats.

Hello, I’m Jarrod aka A2ra3L (Azrael) From the little island everybody forgets about lately, Tasmania. I have been gaming since the Atari 2600 days (maybe a couple of arcade machines prior to that) Still do it every day and enjoy it probably more than ever. I can be found on everything except PS4 at the moment with the same username A2ra3L. I mostly play on PC though

Weird. My names Jarrod and from Tassie too. Moved up to qld though.

That’s a shame. I think a lot of people still don’t know about it. You should pass it on to them [wink] I’m still fixing the site up, fixing the mobile site, and working to make it faster. The more people that come, the more resources I have to fix it up.

Yeah I had no idea either until maxiboy quoted something about last night. My names jarrod my old username was LoveIsMurder13 was over at MMGN for almost ten years actively and inactively.

Many welcomes  [cool]

Profile photo of doyl
                    doyl
                    Participant
                      • XP 18

Hi I’m Jason and I’m a filthy Westerner.
                      Apparently our traffic laws are more lenient?

Was mostly on the PC channel at MMGN and seen this thing pop up. Just thought I’d come to say hi!

Master Fenix
                        • XP 850

Hi I’m Jason and I’m a filthy Westerner. Apparently our traffic laws are more lenient? Was mostly on the PC channel at MMGN and seen this thing pop up. Just thought I’d come to say hi!

When you say ‘Westerner’ do you mean WA or, like, the Western world? [cool]

Profile photo of doyl
                        doyl
                        Participant
                          • XP 18

The one true “West”…. The South West.

Master Fenix
                            • XP 850

The one true “West”…. The South West.

So confused lol

Master Fenix
                              • XP 850

Hey guys! Came from MMGN, known as Ninjaboy there! Decided to go with the nickname some MMGN members gave me at a gathering. BRIAN

Welcome! Hope to see you around [cool]

Definitely. You’ll Find me here in the Social area and the Anime section. I will on occasion post in the gaming sections. Haha

Do you want me to change your username?

Profile photo of Harry
                              Harry
                              Participant
                                • XP 29

Hey everyone how’s it going.

Cool to see a lot of familiar names floating around here. Hope to be able to stop by often enough and see what’s going on with you all [wave]

Master Fenix
                                  • XP 850

Hey everyone how’s it going.

Cool to see a lot of familiar names floating around here. Hope to be able to stop by often enough and see what’s going on with you all [wave]

Look who’s back!

Profile photo of Harry
                                  Harry
                                  Participant
                                    • XP 29

Look who’s back!

The Dees? :P Good to see them back in the land of competitive AFL.

In all seriousness, cool to see what you’re doing here Tano. Look forward to seeing where Fenix Bazaar goes :)

Master Fenix
                                      • XP 850

Look who’s back!

The Dees?

@harry banned. [cool]

Profile photo of Harry
                                      Harry
                                      Participant
                                        • XP 29

For real though. Pretty good season, if you keep improving at this rate you’ll be in the 8 in the next couple seasons

Profile photo of Heller
                                        Heller
                                        Participant
                                          • XP 7

Bonjour! Decided to come check out the new home turf. I like these digs.

Master Fenix
                                            • XP 850

Welcome @stephen

Profile photo of Maxiboy
                                            Maxiboy
                                            Participant
                                              • XP 143

Ah welcome, its been a while. I hope life has treated you well since leaving MMGN.

Profile photo of Harry
                                              Harry
                                              Participant
                                                • XP 29

Welcome Heller :D

Man, I remember those videos from back in the day that you and Tano acted in. I watched one somewhat recently, just before the MMGN network went down for good :(

Any idea if those vids are still floating around youtube? Good times..

Viewing 22 posts - 51 through 72 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.