The New New New NEW Social Room

This topic contains 496 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of StuM91 StuM91 13 hours, 25 minutes ago.

Viewing 22 posts - 476 through 497 (of 497 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leasha
    Leasha
    Participant
      • XP 269

Bought some crab pots yesterday, and tried our hand at catching some in our local area

Didn’t do too badly, ended up with 3, but none of them were legal size which was a bit of a bummer

Going to head back out on New Years Day to try again

Profile photo of StuM91
      StuM91
      Participant
        • XP 90

So did you have any luck?

I don’t want to go back to work [cry]

Profile photo of MicDaMan
        MicDaMan
        Participant
          • XP 449

I hate the quiet time at work when you have to pretend your are busy when the boss walks past… :(

Profile photo of Master Fenix
          Master Fenix
            • XP 850

Bought some crab pots yesterday, and tried our hand at catching some in our local area

Didn’t do too badly, ended up with 3, but none of them were legal size which was a bit of a bummer

Well aren’t you just having the best holiday ever :p

Profile photo of FilthySausage
            FilthySausage
            Participant
              • XP 60

I hope you guys and girls have all had a decent chrissy and new year.

So a few things. I finally finished that piece of shit game called uncharted 3. The whole last 3 chapters were a lot weaker than expecting and the ending was weak and i didnt enjoy myself one bit during that game.

In saying that ive had uncharted 4 sitting on the shelf since it came out and finally started playing it and havent been able to put the game down! What an amazing difference. It feels more like a movie more than a game but its absolutely fantastic, it feels so fluid. Im about 10 or 11 chapters in so far.

Anyone still have call of duty 3 for 360? We use to play it every week one night back in the early my360 games and i still swear to this day its one of the best/fun multiplayer games of its time.

Hows everyone been anyway? Anyone do anything exciting in there time of if you had any?

Profile photo of Gryllis
              Gryllis
              Participant
                • XP 114

40 degrees today, and 41 degrees tomorrow in Adelaide. Weekend ruined by me melting.

Meanwhile the cricket is rained out in Sydney.

Master Fenix
                  • XP 850

I was out all day yesterday in a shirt and pants because this place I am working at is run by old codgers and you HAVE to wear formal attire. I was melting. Today I’m at home but my study doesn’t get the aircon air so I’m all sticky. And I cbf moving all of my stuff into the other room.

Profile photo of Maxiboy
                  Maxiboy
                  Participant
                    • XP 143

I was out all day yesterday in a shirt and pants because this place I am working at is run by old codgers and you HAVE to wear formal attire. I was melting. Today I’m at home but my study doesn’t get the aircon air so I’m all sticky. And I cbf moving all of my stuff into the other room.

Man you should work for an IT company, so casual :P

Profile photo of Leasha
                    Leasha
                    Participant
                      • XP 269

Look at, just booked some driving lessons

I’ll be the next rally champ in no time

Profile photo of Maxiboy
                      Maxiboy
                      Participant
                        • XP 143

Ordered my first motorcycle this weekend, should have it in a week or so :)

Profile photo of Leasha
                        Leasha
                        Participant
                          • XP 269

Well aren’t you just having the best holiday ever :p

Ha, yeah seems as though I had a pretty spectacular holiday

Wasn’t all sunshine, and lolly pops, but for the most part it was pretty wonderful

MicDaMan
                          Participant
                            • XP 449

So played my fist online multiplayer of Black Ops 3 on the weekend. Lasted 15 mins. What a bunch of bitches… I reported everyone they ran :P

Now I remember why I never play online.

Profile photo of Leasha
                            Leasha
                            Participant
                              • XP 269

Yeah some communities are just cancerous

Saw Guns & Roses on Tuesday night, Axls still got it!

Master Fenix
                                • XP 850

Heya guys, sorry if the site has been shitty and inconsistent this past week.

I have moved the site to a secure domain if you can see, and also installed AMP pages, which should allow the site to load quickly on mobile. Both have caused massive headaches, and Google is going to town on me by pushing me down the rankings. Bastards!

Next is a reworking on the mobile site, which should introduce some new features. I will probably get rid of XP and badges, and introduce something completely new that isn’t so resource intensive.

MicDaMan
                                Participant
                                  • XP 449

Next is a reworking on the mobile site, which should introduce some new features. I will probably get rid of XP and badges, and introduce something completely new that isn’t so resource intensive.

But the no one will know how cool I am [cry]

Master Fenix
                                    • XP 850

But the no one will know how cool I am [cry]

Haha, it’ll still tie into how much time you’ve spent on the forums. I also need to refine the mod system, which is why I haven’t added it yet.

Profile photo of Leasha
                                    Leasha
                                    Participant
                                      • XP 269

Heya guys, sorry if the site has been shitty and inconsistent this past week.

I have moved the site to a secure domain if you can see, and also installed AMP pages, which should allow the site to load quickly on mobile. Both have caused massive headaches, and Google is going to town on me by pushing me down the rankings. Bastards!

Sounds exciting!

[cool] [cool]

MicDaMan
                                      Participant
                                        • XP 449

Is this thread working for anyone else…. I can’t see any comments. :(

Profile photo of StuM91
                                        StuM91
                                        Participant
                                          • XP 90

You suck (I’m safe because he can’t see this)

MicDaMan
                                          Participant
                                            • XP 449

You suck (I’m safe because he can’t see this)

You unbroke it

Profile photo of Leasha
                                            Leasha
                                            Participant
                                              • XP 269

It’s back up, and running now by the looks

Also, for those of you looking for a new mobile game, check out ‘The Organ Trail’

Clearly a play on the old school Oregon Trail, but this time around it’s based on a zombie survival in a station wagon. Heaps of silly jokes, and humour along the way.

Profile photo of StuM91
                                              StuM91
                                              Participant
                                                • XP 90

You unbroke it

Uh oh, wasn’t me.

Viewing 22 posts - 476 through 497 (of 497 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.