The New New New NEW Social Room

This topic contains 496 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of StuM91 StuM91 13 hours, 25 minutes ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 497 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of A2ra3L
    A2ra3L
    Participant
      • XP 33

I like the look of Spidey in the trailer. Hopefully they do him justice in the movie. I’m not sure we need another full reboot though, just using a different actor for the Avengers series would have been enough. Although I will admit I havn’t enjoyed the Spiderman movies alot up until now so maybe this one will suit my tastes better. Not that they were bad movies I don’t think, just not what I expected I guess. Too much Peter Parker, not enough Spidey.

On another note is the site slow for anyone else? Wondering if it’s the bandwidth to my little island home causing my troubles or not.

Profile photo of Guyver
      Guyver
        • XP 104

A secret hacker’s conference in WA – there should be about 300 attendees this year http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2015/s4255476.htm – from last year

Not that secret if people know about it, too mainstream for me :P

Woo long day today and I think tomorrow will be the same, I’m still down one person on my team. For the past 3 weeks I’ve had one person away with Glandular fever and I don’t think she will be back for another week at least and when she does come back she will still be pretty weak…so yeah it’s going to be a tough month or so because this pace is hard to keep up and still be accurate.

I bit the bullet today and approached the operations manager telling him I’m a week away from working there for a year and wanted to get his opinion on the best approach on requesting a pay/job review because I have been working my arse off recently. I wanted one for a while now but thought it would be more professional to at least wait it out until I get a full year under my belt. The positive outcome of that discussion was that he didn’t even flinch when I mentioned it and said he’ll even go ask the owner for me and put in a good work. Guess he thinks I deserve one for my efforts. Would be nice to get some extra coin because I have been doing a crap load of unpaid overtime.

Profile photo of MicDaMan
        MicDaMan
        Participant
          • XP 449

Guess one of the up sides of working where I do is you get a $20 pay rise each year you are there… But I have also asked for 3 while I have been here as well.

Some employers can be right pricks – So good luck!!!

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of MicDaMan MicDaMan.
          MicDaMan
          Participant
            • XP 449

Cant believe The Walking Dead is over for another season  [sad]

What about that ending hey …..

I know Fear The Walking Dead starts up again next week… but it’s not the same

PS is there an edit button so I can add on to previous comments instead of double posting

Profile photo of Master Fenix
            Master Fenix
              • XP 850

Cant believe The Walking Dead is over for another season [sad] What about that ending hey ….. I know Fear The Walking Dead starts up again next week… but it’s not the same PS is there an edit button so I can add on to previous comments instead of double posting

I think that so long as the comments aren’t related and a fair time apart, you can double-post.

Profile photo of Gryllis
              Gryllis
              Participant
                • XP 114

You should have called yourself MrFenix, Tano.

#RIPMMGN

Master Fenix
                  • XP 850

You should have called yourself MrFenix, Tano. #RIPMMGN

Why “Mr”?  I’m not a grown up yet.  [yep]

Profile photo of Bootie101
                  Bootie101
                  Participant
                    • XP 107

im liking the new season of survivor. Im spewing i stopped watching it years ago cause I missed so  many seasons but feel its too late to go back and watch them [cool]

Master Fenix
                      • XP 850

im liking the new season of survivor. Im spewing i stopped watching it years ago cause I missed so many seasons but feel its too late to go back and watch them [cool]

Stevivor will love you  [love]

Profile photo of Doles
                      Doles
                      Participant
                        • XP 46

Cant believe The Walking Dead is over for another season [sad] What about that ending hey ….. I know Fear The Walking Dead starts up again next week… but it’s not the same PS is there an edit button so I can add on to previous comments instead of double posting

Yeah there’s an edit button :)

I know right, that ending! The comics books specify who it is that goes down, but they may change it. I hope they change it

I really like Fear the Walking Dead. I also like that we don’t have to go very long without Walking Dead content.

Profile photo of Jumpman23
                        Jumpman23
                        Participant
                          • XP 2

Liking this site more than MMGN  [cool]  .

Master Fenix
                            • XP 850

Liking this site more than MMGN [cool] .

Naww  [wink] Welcome.

MicDaMan
                            Participant
                              • XP 449

@doles I don’t think it will be that person….. There were three there that I dont really care if they get the crap beat out of them, I sure it’s one of them.

Profile photo of Doles
                              Doles
                              Participant
                                • XP 46

@doles I don’t think it will be that person….. There were three there that I dont really care if they get the crap beat out of them, I sure it’s one of them.

I know they’ve gone off-comic before, but I don’t know how they’ll pull this one off [sad]

MicDaMan
                                Participant
                                  • XP 449

Spoiler…

he did make it clear that he wasnt going to kill anyone, just beat the bloody crap out of them

MicDaMan
                                  Participant
                                    • XP 449

So after 4 months. I finally caved and gave in to a Mother can….
                                    It’s a gateway can  [sad]

Profile photo of Bootie101
                                    Bootie101
                                    Participant
                                      • XP 107

I preordered dark souls 3.. Tano you gonna do a review?  [cool]

MicDaMan
                                      Participant
                                        • XP 449

I have never pre ordered a game in my life…. I just cant commit :P

Profile photo of Venom
                                        Venom
                                        Participant
                                          • XP 3

Anyone else playing the new Hitman game? I’m really enjoying it now that I’m starting to understand how and where to do things. I don’t enjoy getting an error message and the game shutting down about once every session though.

Profile photo of Leasha
                                          Leasha
                                          Participant
                                            • XP 269

Ha, I’m crazily addicted to Survivor

Im sure I’ve watched the last 6 seasons

MicDaMan
                                            Participant
                                              • XP 449

Ha, I’m crazily addicted to Survivor Im sure I’ve watched the last 6 seasons

eeeeewwwww

Last one I watched had an old naked guy

Profile photo of A2ra3L
                                              A2ra3L
                                              Participant
                                                • XP 33

I havn’t watched survivor for years. I think the last season was an all stars one where Boston Rob came back, he annoyed me even more than the first time he was on it and I don’t think I’ve seen it since.

My wife has been watching Naked and Afraid so I’ve been watching that too, haha. But I don’t mind the amazing race. Anybody watching the new series with the youtubers/viners on it?

Master Fenix
                                                  • XP 850

I preordered dark souls 3.. Tano you gonna do a review? [cool]

Hmm I don’t think. Maybe no time :S

Profile photo of Guyver
                                                  Guyver
                                                    • XP 104

Guess one of the up sides of working where I do is you get a $20 pay rise each year you are there… But I have also asked for 3 while I have been here as well. Some employers can be right pricks – So good luck!!!

For the majority of issues that occur in this workplace the owners are usually pretty good. It’s a husband and wife team that runs the place. Probably the one thing that I really don’t like is that I see a little too much blind eye attitude to certain things that people do. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing people piss fart around while I’m literally running around like mad to get things done. I personally would feel like an areshole if I was slacking off while someone else was busting their chops and would go out of my way to help them. Unfortunately that’s not the case with this place and most places in general, I think people are genuinely selfish and only care about getting their stuff done in the day so they can run out the door when the bell goes, classic factory worker mentality.

Anyway I’ve got a semi positive response about my review request so I will have to wait things out a bit longer to see if I get approached or not.

..dam it! just freaked myself out by accidentally clipping the height adjust on my chair.

MicDaMan
                                                    Participant
                                                      • XP 449

Freeeeeezzing this morning…. my gawd!

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 497 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.