The New New New NEW Social Room

This topic contains 496 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of StuM91 StuM91 2 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 497 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leasha
    Leasha
    Participant
      • XP 272

Welcome one and all to the New New New… you get it, it’s new

So, do you guys like stuff?

Profile photo of Master Fenix
      Master Fenix
        • XP 850

Welcome one and all to the New New New… you get it, it’s new So, do you guys like stuff?

I love the smell of new thread.

Profile photo of MicDaMan
        MicDaMan
        Participant
          • XP 451

Yaaaaaaaaaa STUFF

Master Fenix
            • XP 850

Yaaaaaaaaaa STUFF

Stuff’s okay I guess.

Profile photo of Leasha
            Leasha
            Participant
              • XP 272

It’s my girl Tay Tay

Yep new threads all round I think

Master Fenix
                • XP 850

It’s my girl Tay Tay Yep new threads all round I think

Do it.

MicDaMan
                Participant
                  • XP 451

Getting ready for a night of COD multiplayer with my neice….  woooooo COD night

Master Fenix
                    • XP 850

Getting ready for a night of COD multiplayer with my neice…. woooooo COD night

Getting ready for a night of COD multiplayer with my neice…. woooooo COD night

BLOPS III is actually the first COD I haven’t played since…well, ever. I’ve played every one, for 20+ hours. I am not quite sure why I skipped this year.

Is it better than AW?

MicDaMan
                    Participant
                      • XP 451

The story isnt too bad… But in saying that anything that isnt ghosts is good.

The zombie mode is well done, and I really enjoy the coop multiplayer. Would have sunk 50 or more hours into that.

Its the only multiplayer I have ever played in the COD universe though

• This reply was modified 10 months, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of MicDaMan MicDaMan.
                      Profile photo of Bootie101
                      Bootie101
                      Participant
                        • XP 107

HI ALL!!!>. welp so i have roller-coaster tycoon world Early Access and planet coaster alpha and im telling you atari have disappointed me.. RCTW was suppose to be released last year in FULL and instead they pushed to early 2016.. Then a few days before release they drop the bomb that its not even finished and they will release it Early Access. Even though RCTW has more stuff planet coaster is polished graphically.. I should make a whole forum for it.

Profile photo of Leasha
                        Leasha
                        Participant
                          • XP 272

Oh man I’ve been so psyched for RCTW

:( this brings sadness to my life

So what does everyone have planned this weekend? We are having a Mexican night at our friends place to farewell another friend before they move interstate

Beers and Tequilas all round!

Bootie101
                          Participant
                            • XP 107

Oh man I’ve been so psyched for RCTW :( this brings sadness to my life So what does everyone have planned this weekend? We are having a Mexican night at our friends place to farewell another friend before they move interstate Beers and Tequilas all round!

in laws here today.. relaxing tomorrow :) .. also can someone call guyver and tell him we are here.

Master Fenix
                              • XP 850

HI ALL!!!>. welp so i have roller-coaster tycoon world Early Access and planet coaster alpha and im telling you atari have disappointed me.. RCTW was suppose to be released last year in FULL and instead they pushed to early 2016.. Then a few days before release they drop the bomb that its not even finished and they will release it Early Access. Even though RCTW has more stuff planet coaster is polished graphically.. I should make a whole forum for it.

Do it.

Atari has lost its marbles.

Profile photo of Guyver
                              Guyver
                                • XP 104

Oooooh yiss! A new place for me to make random comments, chit chat and most importantly share the things that have been irking me today. There has been an empty void in my life for so long… o_O

Profile photo of PapadumGeek
                                PapadumGeek
                                Participant
                                  • XP 73

Welcome one and all to the New New New… you get it, it’s new So, do you guys like stuff?

I sure do like stuff, stuff is pretty cool especially when ai get new stuff

Bootie101
                                  Participant
                                    • XP 107

Im gonna get dark souls 3 even though i know it will be too hard and ill never finish it but ill probs enjoy dying lots

Profile photo of Guyver
                                    Guyver
                                      • XP 104

I sure do like stuff, stuff is pretty cool especially when ai get new stuff

You are the leader in getting random stuff in my social media feeds.

Profile photo of Doles
                                      Doles
                                      Participant
                                        • XP 46

I’m speaking at a conference at the end of this month. I’ve got the crux of my talk down, but it needs a lot of polish.

This has also fallen at the busiest time professionally that I’ve ever had. I have so many projects on the go. I love it but I’m currently burning the candle at both ends.

Sometimes I just want to play video games and watch TV

MicDaMan
                                        Participant
                                          • XP 451

So discovered the Arcade zombie bonus game on BOPs III on the weekend…. AWESOME!!! squeal !!

Profile photo of Leasha
                                          Leasha
                                          Participant
                                            • XP 272

I sure do like stuff, stuff is pretty cool especially when ai get new stuff

You are the leader in getting random stuff in my social media feeds.

I do enjoy random things that’s for sure. I’m on a suspended spending ban for now as we just booked, and paid for Fiji at the end of the year. Cannot wait to spend Xmas on an island

Master Fenix
                                              • XP 850

I’m speaking at a conference at the end of this month. I’ve got the crux of my talk down, but it needs a lot of polish. This has also fallen at the busiest time professionally that I’ve ever had. I have so many projects on the go. I love it but I’m currently burning the candle at both ends. Sometimes I just want to play video games and watch TV

Which conference?

Profile photo of Doles
                                              Doles
                                              Participant
                                                • XP 46

A secret hacker’s conference in WA – there should be about 300 attendees this year

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2015/s4255476.htm – from last year

Master Fenix
                                                  • XP 850

Hey everyone, I’ve created a new group called “Site Updates” and put all the corresponding threads in there, that way we can keep the Social Hall all, like, sociable and stuff.

MicDaMan
                                                  Participant
                                                    • XP 451

Anyone seen the latest preview for the Next Captain America movie… well if not spoiler … it has Spiderman in it.. And he is totally different to any of the previous versions (looks more like the orginal spidy from the comics)… So I’m guessing it doesn’t follow the Amazing Spiderman storyline. Could this possibly mean another reboot attempt?

MicDaMan
                                                    Participant
                                                      • XP 451

Ok yeah… looked into it… scheduled for 2017 release …..sigh!!!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 497 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.