I just bought this item! Random stuff you purchased

This topic contains 85 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MicDaMan MicDaMan 3 hours, 41 minutes ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Guyver
    Guyver
      • XP 104

Grabbed a few random items since I last posted, naturally all on the cheap.
      I really wanted a drop/compound saw so I’ve been keeping an eye out for one to go on sale but found a nice ryobi one on gumtree for only 25 bucks. Thought it was too good to be true at that price and it looked a bit ratty when I grabbed it but after a couple hours of cleaning it up the thing looks and works like new. Found a cordless rotary tool at Masters for 50 bucks and also grabbed a mini bluetooth speaker for my tablet because the audio on that thing struggles with ambient sound. Actually was surprised on the volume that little speaker can produce.

Profile photo of Leasha
      Leasha
      Participant
        • XP 269

By now everyone has seen the video floating around of the chick wearing the Chewbacca mask and laughing her head off, well I bought the mask

Couldnt help myself

Profile photo of MicDaMan
        MicDaMan
        Participant
          • XP 449

Just got one of these at EB for $4. :)

Profile photo of Maxiboy
          Maxiboy
          Participant
            • XP 143

I bought a new Audio Technica AT-95E cartridge and needle for my turntables, it wasn’t expensive but I think I’m slipping back into the expensive pit of audio gear and accessories again.

Profile photo of Bootie101
            Bootie101
            Participant
              • XP 107

Witcher 3 expansion

Profile photo of Leasha
              Leasha
              Participant
                • XP 269

Sims 3 expansion, origin had 30% off the other day

I also bought some stuff from Catch Of The Day, an Alexander Wang beanie that has Wang written down the side because why not?

Profile photo of MorgtheBrit
                MorgtheBrit
                Participant
                  • XP 50

Ordered a HTC Vive after upgrading my graphics card. Super excited. [yep]

Profile photo of Marty_Mate
                  Marty_Mate
                  Participant
                    • XP 75

BenQ RL2755HM monitor so I don’t have to battle for time on the TV anymore. http://www.displaylag.com/benq-rl2755hm-gaming-monitor-review/

Profile photo of Tia
                    Tia
                    Participant
                      • XP 22

Tom Nook amiibo $4 at Target
                      Chibi Robo Zip Lash game $15 also at Target [love]

Profile photo of Leasha
                      Leasha
                      Participant
                        • XP 269

Bunch of cheap Lego Dimension characters from JB

$10/$13 for some characters is cheap as chips [love]

MicDaMan
                        Participant
                          • XP 449

LEGO… woooo off bss page

Profile photo of Bootie101
                          Bootie101
                          Participant
                            • XP 107

http://www.scorptec.com.au/product/Game_Devices/Steering_Wheels/59788-941-000115/?member_pricing=true

Finally a racing wheel. Looked like a great price cause it comes with free shifter. All other places were over $350 but not including the shifter. Also shipping was very cheap. Under $20.

Profile photo of Leasha
                            Leasha
                            Participant
                              • XP 269

Omg that Lego, and amazing Mandy- sweet deal and that wheel is AMAZING!

Profile photo of A2ra3L
                              A2ra3L
                              Participant
                                • XP 33

I got a new keyboard today. Finally went mechanical with the Logitech G910 Orion Spark.

G910 Orion Spark

Finally got to play around with a couple of different switch types (Blues, Blacks and Reds) and decided I really like the reds but was missing the “bump”. The new Logitech Romer G switched apparently feel like Browns but the actuation bump is at the start of the press not the middle and so far I am loving it. Even the strange shaped keycaps feel really nice and just “right” to me

It might be a flashy “gaming” keyboard but so far I am happy. Plus I got JB to pricematch MSY which dropped it from $279 (rrp, yuck) to $179 so happy we have MSY in Tassie now. I can drive for 2 hours to get mainland prices or just get local stores to match them. So much better than overpriced postage

Profile photo of Maxiboy
                                Maxiboy
                                Participant
                                  • XP 143

It might be a flashy “gaming” keyboard but so far I am happy. Plus I got JB to pricematch MSY which dropped it from $279 (rrp, yuck) to $179 so happy we have MSY in Tassie now. I can drive for 2 hours to get mainland prices or just get local stores to match them. So much better than overpriced postage

Its ridiculous, every time I try and send an Australia Post prepaid express satchel to Tassie at work it gets rejected in Sydney and sent back to us WTF!

Nice that you have an MSY, never realised that store prices could be higher for you. I’m kinda spoilt with 2 MSYs within 10km of my house.

Profile photo of Maxiboy
                                  Maxiboy
                                  Participant
                                    • XP 143

I was moving around my stereo and my record player audio RCA cable must have been tugged by mistake because now it doesn’t output sound from the left channel. The cord is buggered so I bought a new fancy cord on ebay which I will have to solder in.

Because my soldering iron is weak I also bought a new soldering iron because I want to do the job right.

Profile photo of Leasha
                                    Leasha
                                    Participant
                                      • XP 269

The new Harry Potter book

Profile photo of Maxiboy
                                      Maxiboy
                                      Participant
                                        • XP 143

I’m still waiting on a specific audio cable from ebay to repair my turntable, it should have arrived like 2 weeks ago but the seller took 10 days to actually get off his ass and send it (or at least mark as sent). Its coming from the UK so I’ll give him a few more days before taking action in ebay. I’d just buy off another seller if it wasn’t a really good quality aftermarket item at a good price for a specific purpose that I really need!

Profile photo of Leasha
                                        Leasha
                                        Participant
                                          • XP 269

I bought Richie a ‘Mystery 6 pack of Red Wines’ from Dan Murphys

Profile photo of StuM91
                                          StuM91
                                          Participant
                                            • XP 90

Sounds a little frightening.

I bought some cheap wireless earbuds that were on Ozbargain. Not expecting anything good but hopefully they’ll do the job when I go to the gym and stuff.

MicDaMan
                                            Participant
                                              • XP 449

Little Beep Beep Barina to get to work

Had to put some new mats in, you know to make it more manly [yep] [shifty eyes]

Profile photo of Leasha
                                              Leasha
                                              Participant
                                                • XP 269

I bought some cheap wireless earbuds that were on Ozbargain. Not expecting anything good but hopefully they’ll do the job when I go to the gym and stuff.

He’s had some of the packs before and they have actually been quite good- I mean it was $99 so hopefully it’s alright

MicDaMan
                                                Participant
                                                  • XP 449

Finally go around to buying Fallout 4….. not just have to get around to playing it :P

Profile photo of Maxiboy
                                                  Maxiboy
                                                  Participant
                                                    • XP 143

I saw on OzBargain today that I could get a slab of 24x 500ml Heinekens imported from Holland for less than a case of 24x 330ml made here so I stopped off at Dan Murphys on the way home.

Profile photo of StuM91
                                                    StuM91
                                                    Participant
                                                      • XP 90

OzBargain’s the best :P

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.