I just bought this item! Random stuff you purchased

This topic contains 85 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MicDaMan MicDaMan 3 hours, 40 minutes ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MicDaMan
    MicDaMan
    Participant
      • XP 449

Wii Fit U with board for $20 at Target wooo

Profile photo of Guyver
      Guyver
        • XP 104

Bought a cantilever toolbox that was on sale at Bunnings, not my dream toolbox but a hell of a lot better than the plastic ones I had previously. I upgraded it a little with some anti-slip rubber mats that I cut to size to line the insides of. For a few bucks it all turned out to be a decent setup when I was done. I like buying cheap stuff then putting a little bit of work into it to bring it up a notch or two.

Profile photo of Guyver
        Guyver
          • XP 104

Masters had a sale of a Triton cordless 18v multi-tool and a recuperating pack for only $49. Luckily my misses made me get off my arse early in the morning to get one because I almost missed out. I wanted to get some accessories for the multi-tool but each piece for that model was over 20 bucks. I would have spent well over a 100 bucks just on accessories but then I saw a discounted pack that had everything. Only problem was that these accessories didn’t fit the model I just bought but after a couple hours of cutting and grinding I managed to get every piece to fit, was a lot of work but I saved heaps of cash.

Profile photo of A2ra3L
          A2ra3L
          Participant
            • XP 33

The Force Awakens on Bluray for $25 @Kmart and COD Ghosts on Xbox One for $10 @Target. They have a great game clearance on. My 2 local stores had sold out of a lot but Splinter Cell Blacklist for $5 on the WiiU and a few PS4 games for as little as @15 were still there

MicDaMan
            Participant
              • XP 449

The Force Awakens on Bluray for $25 @Kmart and COD Ghosts on Xbox One for $10 @Target. They have a great game clearance on. My 2 local stores had sold out of a lot but Splinter Cell Blacklist for $5 on the WiiU and a few PS4 games for as little as @15 were still there

My Target has crap loads of games for Xbone but f all for PS4  [sad]

Profile photo of Guyver
              Guyver
                • XP 104

Still on a bit of a tool addicting recently, just grabbed a cordless drill/driver and LED light set that goes with the cordless saws I bought the other week. These were on sale as well and they are they same range so everything works with each other.

Profile photo of Bootie101
                Bootie101
                Participant
                  • XP 107

http://themeparkitect.com/

brought this.. its coming on steam soon or you can buy it from humble bundle store now.. its awesome theres mods here https://parkitectnexus.com/assets/mod?sort=best_score&name=&tag%5Battraction%5D=off&tag%5Bcamera%5D=off&tag%5Bcamera%5D=on&tag%5Bcheats%5D=off&tag%5Bgameplay%5D=off&tag%5Brollercoaster%5D=off&tag%5Bscenery%5D=off&tag%5Bshop%5D=off&tag%5Bui%5D=off

its pretty awesome for a rollercoaster game tbh and looks different then others.. classic style

MicDaMan
                  Participant
                    • XP 449

Hot and spicy $5 lunch box…. Omg omg omg

THEY GAVE ME A WING……..   RAGE [cry]

Profile photo of Master Fenix
                    Master Fenix
                      • XP 850

Hot and spicy $5 lunch box…. Omg omg omg THEY GAVE ME A WING…….. RAGE [cry]

Gotta be specific! I always ask for breasts. Even when at KFC.

[cool]

Profile photo of Chucky110
                      Chucky110
                      Participant
                        • XP 2

Mega Yarn Yoshi, was half price at target, Boba Fett for Disney Infinity was $10, Gizmo pop vinyl Classic Mario Amiibo and a Rise of the Tomb Raider guide for $30

Master Fenix
                          • XP 850

Mega Yarn Yoshi, was half price at target, Boba Fett for Disney Infinity was $10, Gizmo pop vinyl Classic Mario Amiibo and a Rise of the Tomb Raider guide for $30

Steal.

Bootie101
                          Participant
                            • XP 107

Brought another controller for my Pc. just cant play dark souls 3 without one and im sick of sharing with my kids. I brought a generic one last week but was bad.. gotta go with a real 360 controller tbh

MicDaMan
                            Participant
                              • XP 449

A Cubby for the Kids…

My gawd I must love being poor  [cry]

Profile photo of Guyver
                              Guyver
                                • XP 104

Might seem like a bit of a random purchase to most people but I bought a big arse ruler which is something I have wanted for ages but keep forgetting to buy one or never been able to find the right one. This thing is solid aluminum, thick and 1200mm long, yep and all millimeter measurements down one side. I’ve been using a crap thin metal one that’s only 600mm and slightly warped.

this new one only set me back 10 bucks because it was on sale, small purchase but will make a word of difference to me when working on stuff at home.

Master Fenix
                                  • XP 850

Might seem like a bit of a random purchase to most people but I bought a big arse ruler which is something I have wanted for ages but keep forgetting to buy one or never been able to find the right one. This thing is solid aluminum, thick and 1200mm long, yep and all millimeter measurements down one side. I’ve been using a crap thin metal one that’s only 600mm and slightly warped. this new one only set me back 10 bucks because it was on sale, small purchase but will make a word of difference to me when working on stuff at home.

I still have my meter ruler from Arts class in high school lol

Profile photo of // Kaz
                                  // Kaz
                                  Participant
                                    • XP 38

Pre-ordered Overwatch

If it kicks off well for me, it’ll be nice to finally have another game to invest in after the 3200 hour strong beast that is TF2.

Profile photo of Severus
                                    Severus
                                    Participant
                                      • XP 43

A couple of Uncharted Nathan Drake Pop! Vinyls. Waiting on the other one to surface.

Profile photo of A2ra3L
                                      A2ra3L
                                      Participant
                                        • XP 33

Not JUST bought, but ozgameshop had a 10 movies for $10 sale a few days ago. You choose what rating you want and they send you 10 random movies for that rating. I bought 2 R rated packs, hoping for some bad horror movies, :P They should turn up next week

Profile photo of Guyver
                                        Guyver
                                          • XP 104

Might seem like a bit of a random purchase to most people but I bought a big arse ruler which is something I have wanted for ages but keep forgetting to buy one or never been able to find the right one. This thing is solid aluminum, thick and 1200mm long, yep and all millimeter measurements down one side. I’ve been using a crap thin metal one that’s only 600mm and slightly warped. this new one only set me back 10 bucks because it was on sale, small purchase but will make a word of difference to me when working on stuff at home.

Man I taxed one of those nice T shaped rulers from high school, that thing was arrow straight and solid but now I have no idea where it ended up. I saw one similar at Masters and it was 20 bucks!

Since the last time I was here I grabbed a few things from various sales at Bunnings, Masters and Supercheap Auto, yes I have been slowly building up a decent tool collection and that’s because I was forced to sell a lot of my old tools last year so I have really wanted to replace those and grab a few more to build up a useful set.  It’s taken many months and a bit of patience waiting for markdown prices and sales but I have most of the things I need and few things I really wanted. The one thing I really want but can’t exactly justify getting one is one of those nice toolboxes you see tradies have. Even bare with nothing in them they cost hundreds for a smallish one.

Anyway I ended up getting Dewalt quick change drill/driver set which has already come in handy. Stocked up on a variety of fish food so the little guys aren’t eating the same thing every day, and last week my workmate offered to do a vinyl wrap for the roof of my car because he heard I attempted it and failed because I was using crap material…also it’s not as easy as it looks. He had stock that he purchased for another customer that bailed on him so he sold it to me and installed it for really cheap.

Profile photo of Maxiboy
                                          Maxiboy
                                          Participant
                                            • XP 143

Man I taxed one of those nice T shaped rulers from high school, that thing was arrow straight and solid but now I have no idea where it ended up. I saw one similar at Masters and it was 20 bucks! Since the last time I was here I grabbed a few things from various sales at Bunnings, Masters and Supercheap Auto, yes I have been slowly building up a decent tool collection and that’s because I was forced to sell a lot of my old tools last year so I have really wanted to replace those and grab a few more to build up a useful set. It’s taken many months and a bit of patience waiting for markdown prices and sales but I have most of the things I need and few things I really wanted. The one thing I really want but can’t exactly justify getting one is one of those nice toolboxes you see tradies have. Even bare with nothing in them they cost hundreds for a smallish one. Anyway I ended up getting Dewalt quick change drill/driver set which has already come in handy. Stocked up on a variety of fish food so the little guys aren’t eating the same thing every day, and last week my workmate offered to do a vinyl wrap for the roof of my car because he heard I attempted it and failed because I was using crap material…also it’s not as easy as it looks. He had stock that he purchased for another customer that bailed on him so he sold it to me and installed it for really cheap.

Aldi can have good tools from time to time, their spanners are a bit rough but their torque wrench is great.

What colour is the roof wrapped?

We need another car thread.

Profile photo of Maxiboy
                                            Maxiboy
                                            Participant
                                              • XP 143

I got new running shoes today, Athletes Foot measured me up but catch of the day was selling them today for $80 off in the colour and size i wanted. [cool]

Profile photo of Kiry
                                              Kiry
                                              Participant
                                                • XP 89

Non carbonated Asian Red Bull..

Bootie101
                                                Participant
                                                  • XP 107

Ordered a Samsung tablet A.. loving it so far. This site looks great on it too [cool]

MicDaMan
                                                  Participant
                                                    • XP 449

Thumbs up to for Samsung [yep]

Bootie101
                                                    Participant
                                                      • XP 107

witcher 3 again but on steam.. I just like all my games in one place.. steam is the place..

Also I brought a WOW book from target for $26 its really nice full of lore etc with bright pictures [smile]

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.