Cards Against Humanity!!!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ThePLAV ThePLAV 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MicDaMan
    MicDaMan
    Participant
      • XP 449

This is one of my fav go to games for quick drunken adult fun. I have literally spewed from laughing so much.

Very easy to play… ANNNNNDD you can download and print it out for free. Or buy the whole set.

https://www.cardsagainsthumanity.com/pdf/CAH_MainGame.pdf

OR

This link below is an online version you can play with people all over the place.

http://www.cardsagainsthumanity.com/lab/

Have you played this before?

Profile photo of Doles
      Doles
      Participant
        • XP 46

I’ve watched some people playing it, thought it was pretty funny.

I won a pack of Cards Against IT, which is just full of inside jokes and not that funny stuff. It’s kind of limited. It’s was a small chuckle once, but not many times after

MicDaMan
        Participant
          • XP 449

It really helps to have the added themed packs, to continue playing as the same pack does get a bit tired after a few play throughs. It helps to be wasted though :P

Profile photo of Master Fenix
          Master Fenix
            • XP 850

So that online version…just it just go on and on? I played like 50 rounds lol

MicDaMan
            Participant
              • XP 449

Honestly I only played a few rounds. But my niece plays it all the time with her friends. I might have linked the wrong version…

Did you win all 50 :P

Actually from memory … I think you can set the limit of rounds you play.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of MicDaMan MicDaMan.
              Profile photo of Leasha
              Leasha
              Participant
                • XP 269

I have most of the expansions, and the Bigger Blacker Box

We all get together and play at least once a month. Few drinks, few laughs, it’s always a good time.

MicDaMan
                Participant
                  • XP 449

I have most of the expansions, and the Bigger Blacker Box We all get together and play at least once a month. Few drinks, few laughs, it’s always a good time.

Did you know about the HIDDEN card in the lid of the Big Black Box?

Profile photo of Master Fenix
                  Master Fenix
                    • XP 850

Honestly I only played a few rounds. But my niece plays it all the time with her friends. I might have linked the wrong version… Did you win all 50 :P Actually from memory … I think you can set the limit of rounds you play.

Nothing happened. Didn’t tell me if I’d won. Just kept going in a loop.

Profile photo of ThePLAV
                    ThePLAV
                    Participant
                      • XP 50

I’ve found CaH to be very hit and miss depending on the crowd. Some people get a kick out of just playing the dirtiest card every turn, so it loses its shock value and funniness. And some people just have no flair your theatrics, and read out the responses in the same tone they would an EULA.

When you get to the point that everyone knows the cards well, use the white cards to play charades [cool]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.