Dragon Ball Super

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Guyver Guyver 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Guyver
    Guyver
      • XP 104

Who else is watching this?

We are past the two plotlines that have been shown to us in the movies, well at least they expanded on the movies a bit but now it’s all new content.

Everyone up to speed right now?

Profile photo of ThePLAV
      ThePLAV
      Participant
        • XP 50

I’ve been waaaay behind; I’ve only finished the Beerus arc.

But today I finally watched Resurrection F, if that’s any consolation. Those were some sexy animations and it was great to hear F during Frieza’s regeneration. I assume Jaco makes his first appearance some time between the two arcs in Super? Because Bulma’s family’s familiarity with him (also, Bulma has a sister?!) didn’t jog any memory of mine of him.

Profile photo of Guyver
        Guyver
          • XP 104

I’ve been waaaay behind; I’ve only finished the Beerus arc. But today I finally watched Resurrection F, if that’s any consolation. Those were some sexy animations and it was great to hear F during Frieza’s regeneration. I assume Jaco makes his first appearance some time between the two arcs in Super? Because Bulma’s family’s familiarity with him (also, Bulma has a sister?!) didn’t jog any memory of mine of him.

Jaco eventually becomes one of the regular characters in the show, he’s basically become a Z fighter now. I think he’s a good addition to the roster.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Guyver Guyver.
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.