Aldnoah Zero

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Guyver Guyver 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Guyver
    Guyver
      • XP 104

Found this one by accident on Netflix, actually since I’m fairly new to the service I had no idea they even had anime let along subbed stuff.

This one had an interesting story and I ended up plowing right through the series over the weekend. It does suffer from all the classic anime cliches but that’s to be expected.

Anyone else see this series before? Not sure if there’s anything after season one, looks like there could be more story added to it.

Profile photo of ThePLAV
      ThePLAV
      Participant
        • XP 50

Yeah, I really enjoyed the first season, as bland as MC-whose-name-I’ve-forgotten is.

I’ve still only seen the first episode of the second season because I was lazy and I still am.

Profile photo of Guyver
        Guyver
          • XP 104

Yeah, I really enjoyed the first season, as bland as MC-whose-name-I’ve-forgotten is. I’ve still only seen the first episode of the second season because I was lazy and I still am.

Oooh so there’s a second season already made? I wonder how long before Netflix make that available. On one hand I keen to see more of the story but at the same time it’s left at a point where I could still walk away from it.

Also I still have no idea on how to pronounce the dam title.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.