Our in-depth guide to find every Minikits collectible in LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens.
These minikits aren’t easy to find, and so hopefully our guide can help you find each and every one of them!
We’ve divided this guide up into pages, to make it easier for you to differentiate between each level. We’ve also linked below to each specific Chapter, so be sure to click through to the corresponding Chapter to ensure you’re on the right page and searching in the right area.
We have a stack of other LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens guides, so be sure to check them out in your battle against the evil Empire! We’ve linked to our favourite guides below in the middle of this article.
LEGO STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS Minikits Locations Guide
- Prologue: The Battle of Endor
- Chapter I: Assault on Jakku minikits locations
- Chapter II: Escape from the Finalizer minikits locations
- Chapter III: Niima Outpost minikits locations
- Chapter IV: The Eravana minikits locations
- Chapter V: Maz’s Castle minikits locations
- Chapter VI: Battle of Takodana minikits locations
- Chapter VII: The Resistance minikits locations
- Chapter X: The Finale minikits locations
- Epilogue: Luke’s Island minikits locations
Chapter IX: Destroy Starkiller Base minikits locations
Minikit #1: Keep an eye on the right side of the canyon after flying into it. There’s a minikit inside some stud rings.
Minikit #2: There is a purple sphere you need to fly through, and then target tower to start a timed run. Complete it for the minikit.
Minikit #3: During “Rey’s Escape”, send the multi-build bricks to the left to drop the energy shield over the open doorway. Then, pick up two blue studs, which along with a purple stud are houses with a Minikit, hidden from sight.
Minikit #4: Using the Force, pull down a pipe from above and lay it across the gap. Then cross over this gap onto the pipe, and use the dark side of the Force to tear open the door and find the minikit.
Minikit #5: There is a climb wall to the very top, which you’ll need to ascend. The minikit is in a small alcove.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Red Bricks Location Guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Achievements and Trophies List
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens 3DS Trophies List
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Xbox 360 character list and unlock guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens 3DS character list and unlock guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens cheats: Unlock Character Codes
Minikit #6: In the Oscillator Interior, add a power source to a small hatch that is to the right, using the bricks to reveal a minikit inside.
Minikit #7: There is a protocol access terminal that opens into a hallway filled with gas. The minikit is at the back of the room, through the gas.
Minikit #8: There is an access hatch, which leads to an area that is under the central stairs. The minikit is there.
Minikit #9: There are four black bollards with lights on the top that you’ll need to destroy. Three are in the main area while the fourth is behind an energy field that is opened by a Sentry Droid.
Minikit #10: Using the Force, remove the cover of the sentry droid near the red energy field. Drop the field and then use a character that can destroy Gold LEGO, which will open the tower on the other side and reveal the minikit.
CLICK “NEXT” FOR EPISODE X