Our in-depth guide to find every Minikits collectible in LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens.
These minikits aren’t easy to find, and so hopefully our guide can help you find each and every one of them!
We’ve divided this guide up into pages, to make it easier for you to differentiate between each level. We’ve also linked below to each specific Chapter, so be sure to click through to the corresponding Chapter to ensure you’re on the right page and searching in the right area.
We have a stack of other LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens guides, so be sure to check them out in your battle against the evil Empire! We’ve linked to our favourite guides below in the middle of this article.
LEGO STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS Minikits Locations Guide
- Prologue: The Battle of Endor
- Chapter I: Assault on Jakku minikits locations
- Chapter II: Escape from the Finalizer minikits locations
- Chapter III: Niima Outpost minikits locations
- Chapter IV: The Eravana minikits locations
- Chapter V: Maz’s Castle minikits locations
- Chapter VI: Battle of Takodana minikits locations
- Chapter IX: Destroy Starkiller Base minikits locations
- Chapter X: The Finale minikits locations
- Epilogue: Luke’s Island minikits locations
Chapter VII: The Resistance minikits locations
Minikit #1: Look for a locker in the corner near a map of the galaxy. With a lightsaber, cut out the center of the locker for the minikit.
Minikit #2: Build three astromechs from some parts that you’ll find throughout the base.
Minikit #3: Open the door to the Resistance tunnel, and then destroy the objects using the dark side of the Force.
Minikit #4: The minikit is encased in some ice in the corner of a room. You’ll need a character with Immunity (Cold), or you can cut the power to the freezer.
Minikit #5: Before you start uploading BB-8’s data, hit the power jack along the back wall to reveal a minikit in the room.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Red Bricks Location Guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Achievements and Trophies List
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens 3DS Trophies List
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Xbox 360 character list and unlock guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens 3DS character list and unlock guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens cheats: Unlock Character Codes
Minikit #6: Build a power jack against the wall in the Resistance Hanger. Charge up the jack to unlock the Minikit bricks from the galaxy map.
Minikit #7: Once the field drops and the Resistance troops escape, head inside that same room they were being kept to find the minikit.
Minikit #8: Look for the broken lift to the left, behind a door that is locked by an upper-level protocol droid terminal. Build a Y-Wing, and then build an A-Win by the locked door near the power track, behind three Resistance troops. Then build a snowspeeder near the Nien Nunb door for the minikit.
Minikit #9: Using the Force, put an image back onto the back wall in the hanger.
Minikit #10: Near the protocol droid terminal is an upper walk way. From there, toss a staff into an empty socket, and then swing to the twirl pole to grab the minikit.
CLICK “NEXT” FOR EPISODE IX