Our in-depth guide to find every Minikits collectible in LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens.
These minikits aren’t easy to find, and so hopefully our guide can help you find each and every one of them!
We’ve divided this guide up into pages, to make it easier for you to differentiate between each level. We’ve also linked below to each specific Chapter, so be sure to click through to the corresponding Chapter to ensure you’re on the right page and searching in the right area.
We have a stack of other LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens guides, so be sure to check them out in your battle against the evil Empire! We’ve linked to our favourite guides below in the middle of this article.
LEGO STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS Minikits Locations Guide
- Prologue: The Battle of Endor
- Chapter I: Assault on Jakku minikits locations
- Chapter II: Escape from the Finalizer minikits locations
- Chapter III: Niima Outpost minikits locations
- Chapter IV: The Eravana minikits locations
- Chapter VI: Battle of Takodana minikits locations
- Chapter VII: The Resistance minikits locations
- Chapter IX: Destroy Starkiller Base minikits locations
- Chapter X: The Finale minikits locations
- Epilogue: Luke’s Island minikits locations
Chapter V: Maz’s Castle minikits locations
Minikit #1: Look for nine rodents — three each across three different locations — that are lurking in the grass outside the castle. Kill them for the minikit.
Minikit #2: Use a character that can swim to dive into the pool and find the Minikit pieces to build.
Minikit #3: Look for the balcony in the alcove for the minikit.
Minikit #4: Shoot the red sconce on the wall to get the Minikit pieces to assemble.
Minikit #5: Climb the wall to reach the balcony, and then Jetpack over to the other balcony to reach the minikit.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Red Bricks Location Guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Achievements and Trophies List
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens 3DS Trophies List
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Xbox 360 character list and unlock guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens 3DS character list and unlock guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens cheats: Unlock Character Codes
Minikit #6: Once you get the minikit above, use the access hatch on the balcony to reach yet another balcony directly opposite for the sixth minikit.
Minikit #7: Gain control of Rey and then immediately turn around and head up the curved staircase.
Minikit #8: In the basement there are four spider webs. Destroy them to earn the minikit.
Minikit #9: Turn the two statues and open the door, move inside and then plant an explosive device on the hidden wall that is made of silver LEGO.
Minikit #10: In the room of gears there is a door that you’ll need to use the dark side of the Force to open and find the minikit.
CLICK “NEXT” FOR EPISODE VI