Our in-depth guide to find every Minikits collectible in LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens.
These minikits aren’t easy to find, and so hopefully our guide can help you find each and every one of them!
We’ve divided this guide up into pages, to make it easier for you to differentiate between each level. We’ve also linked below to each specific Chapter, so be sure to click through to the corresponding Chapter to ensure you’re on the right page and searching in the right area.
We have a stack of other LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens guides, so be sure to check them out in your battle against the evil Empire! We’ve linked to our favourite guides below in the middle of this article.
LEGO STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS Minikits Locations Guide
- Prologue: The Battle of Endor
- Chapter I: Assault on Jakku minikits locations
- Chapter II: Escape from the Finalizer minikits locations
- Chapter III: Niima Outpost minikits locations
- Chapter V: Maz’s Castle minikits locations
- Chapter VI: Battle of Takodana minikits locations
- Chapter VII: The Resistance minikits locations
- Chapter IX: Destroy Starkiller Base minikits locations
- Chapter X: The Finale minikits locations
- Epilogue: Luke’s Island minikits locations
Chapter IV: The Eravana minikits locations
Minikit #1: Finn will clear some toxic gas, and which point you’ll switch to a droid and open the door with the protocol access terminal. Build a First Order terminal from the destroyed cargo containers that you wreck up, and when the rathtar appears, tap the quicktime event button to escape the tentacles. The rathtar leaves behind a Minikit.
Minikit #2: Just near the first minikit is a large container under the fan. Open it using the Force. Build a trampoline and go to the top of the container.
Minikit #3: The rathtar from the first minikit will also leave behind parts for a power jack. Build it, and use BB-8 to charge it up. The fan will blow out the minikit, which you’ll need to assemble.
Minikit #4: Head through the access hatch and use the Force to pick up a large key. Use it to open the hack next to the video monitor for the minikit.
Minikit #5: As the rathtar chases you, your perspective will change. Keep a look out for the minikit in the middle of the screen, floating in the near, which will require a well-timed jump to reach.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Red Bricks Location Guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Achievements and Trophies List
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens 3DS Trophies List
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Xbox 360 character list and unlock guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens 3DS character list and unlock guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens cheats: Unlock Character Codes
Minikit #6: As Finn is being held by the rathtar, use the dark side of the Force to find a dive spot. Then use Admiral Ackbar to dive in and find the minikit.
Minikit #7: Take out the two mynocks that are clinging to the fence near the rathtar. There is a third mynock on the climb wall.
Minikit #8: Destroy a yellow container, and then open the bars next to the rather using the dark side of the Force.
Minikit #9: There is an upper ledge near a mynock. Cut through the round door with a lightsaber.
Minikit #10: Complete the light puzzle, and then use BB-8 to access a hatch in the cargo container. As he pops out, there is a minikit.
CLICK “NEXT” FOR EPISODE V