Our in-depth guide to find every Minikits collectible in LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens.
These minikits aren’t easy to find, and so hopefully our guide can help you find each and every one of them!
We’ve divided this guide up into pages, to make it easier for you to differentiate between each level. We’ve also linked below to each specific Chapter, so be sure to click through to the corresponding Chapter to ensure you’re on the right page and searching in the right area.
We have a stack of other LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens guides, so be sure to check them out in your battle against the evil Empire! We’ve linked to our favourite guides below in the middle of this article.
LEGO STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS Minikits Locations Guide
- Prologue: The Battle of Endor
- Chapter I: Assault on Jakku minikits locations
- Chapter III: Niima Outpost minikits locations
- Chapter IV: The Eravana minikits locations
- Chapter V: Maz’s Castle minikits locations
- Chapter VI: Battle of Takodana minikits locations
- Chapter VII: The Resistance minikits locations
- Chapter IX: Destroy Starkiller Base minikits locations
- Chapter X: The Finale minikits locations
- Epilogue: Luke’s Island minikits locations
Chapter II: Escape from the Finalizer minikits locations
Minikit #1: Use a character with the Dark Side to remove the debris blocking the door. Go through the long, narrow room and use the Force to tickle the Gonk droid’s feet at the back of the room.
Minikit #2: Use the Dark Side Force powers to remove the debris (as above). Use The Force to get bricks and use them to build an object in the middle of the room.
Minikit #3: Take out the four small white droids in this area. The final droid you’ll confront in the Blaster Battle in the hanger.
Minikit #4: As you take out the turrets, fly to the open gaps between the two decks of the Finalizer ship. There is a purple sphere, which entering will start a countdown clock. Fly through the spheres before the clock reaches zero for the minikit.
Minikit #5: Destroy 20 turrets after the giant turret emerges.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Red Bricks Location Guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Achievements and Trophies List
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens 3DS Trophies List
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Xbox 360 character list and unlock guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens 3DS character list and unlock guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens cheats: Unlock Character Codes
Minikit #6: Take out five Special Forces TIES fighters before destroying the giant turret.
Minikit #7: With the luggabeast under your control, use the dark side of the Force with a suitable character to break the wall and find the minikit.
Minikit #8: Before you head into the access hatch on the upper walkway, use a character with a lightsaber to cut through the door, before assembling the bricks for the minikit.
Minikit #9: Look for a blue stud. You should find it on a narrow ledge. Collect it, and move to the back wall where there are two pipes. Jump up to the pipes and move along for the minikit.
Minikit #10: Once BB-8 rejoins Rey, build a launch pad and launch him into the broken pipe for the minikit.
CLICK “NEXT” FOR EPISODE III