Our in-depth guide to find every Minikits collectible in LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens.
These minikits aren’t easy to find, and so hopefully our guide can help you find each and every one of them!
We’ve divided this guide up into pages, to make it easier for you to differentiate between each level. We’ve also linked below to each specific Chapter, so be sure to click through to the corresponding Chapter to ensure you’re on the right page and searching in the right area.
We have a stack of other LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens guides, so be sure to check them out in your battle against the evil Empire! We’ve linked to our favourite guides below in the middle of this article.
LEGO STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS Minikits Locations Guide
- Prologue: The Battle of Endor
- Chapter I: Assault on Jakku minikits locations
- Chapter II: Escape from the Finalizer minikits locations
- Chapter III: Niima Outpost minikits locations
- Chapter IV: The Eravana minikits locations
- Chapter V: Maz’s Castle minikits locations
- Chapter VI: Battle of Takodana minikits locations
- Chapter VII: The Resistance minikits locations
- Chapter IX: Destroy Starkiller Base minikits locations
- Chapter X: The Finale minikits locations
Epilogue: Luke’s Island minikits locations
Minikit #1: Using the grapple handle on the container under the Millennium Falcon, pull down to break it open and find the minikit.
Minikit #2: Spook the birds on the three small brown trees to earn the minikit.
Minikit #3: Use a character that can swim to eanter the dive pool, which leads to a rocky outcrop in the water that houses the minikit.
Minikit #4: Using a lightsaber, cut open the rocky door.
Minikit #5: Past the first stone steps are some jump posts. Use them to reach a stone outcrop. You’ll need to double-jump or use a jetpack to reach the minikit, which is in a depression against the hillside.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Red Bricks Location Guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Achievements and Trophies List
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens 3DS Trophies List
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens Xbox 360 character list and unlock guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens 3DS character list and unlock guide
- LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens cheats: Unlock Character Codes
Minikit #6: Using the same jump posts, use the Force to retrieve a minikit from the water.
Minikit #7: Toss Rey’s staff into the empty socket at the top of the stone steps. Twirl up and over to find the minikit.
Minikit #8: Using the Force, remove some rocks that are blocking a stone hut built into the mountainside.
Minikit #9: Look for a gold LEGO brick door along a side path. Destroy it to find the minikit.
Minikit #10: Look for a cracked LEGO brick. Smash it to find the minikit.
MORE TO COME: ‘Poe To The Rescue’, ‘Lor San Tekka’s Return’, ‘Rathtar Hunting’, ‘Crimson Corsair’, ‘Trouble Over Taul’, ‘Ottegan Assault’