Battlefield 1

This topic contains 46 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Master Fenix Master Fenix 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 22 posts - 26 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MorgtheBrit
    MorgtheBrit
    Participant
      • XP 73

Oh I thought the beta I was playing at the moment was the open beta. Apparently not.

Loving the Beta so far. My only gripe with it so far is the movement in blown up buildings, feels a bit clunky to me. I sort of wish they chose the first map we saw as the beta map, looks like a better map than the desert one. I’ve experienced some pretty rad moments so far, recommend people play this during the open beta.

Profile photo of Master Fenix
      Master Fenix
        • XP 926

Downloading it now. I’m on Xbox, though.

Profile photo of Maxiboy
        Maxiboy
        Participant
          • XP 163

The more and more I see of BF1 footage the more I want it.

I’m not going to preorder though. I’ve been stung by buying BF games early before, I want to see how it plays out after release.

Master Fenix
            • XP 926

So what were everyone’s thoughts on the beta?

Master Fenix
              • XP 926

Campaign trailer.

Master Fenix
                • XP 926
                Master Fenix
                  • XP 926
                  Profile photo of Gryllis
                  Gryllis
                  Participant
                    • XP 114

I think it’s excellent. Operations are great when you play one start to finish. Old-timey weapons and normal movement are very welcome after a few years of wall-running and lasers. Maps are mostly good (the beta desert one is the only one I hate). Single-player is awesome, best Battlefield has ever done.

Master Fenix
                      • XP 926

I think it’s excellent. Operations are great when you play one start to finish. Old-timey weapons and normal movement are very welcome after a few years of wall-running and lasers. Maps are mostly good (the beta desert one is the only one I hate). Single-player is awesome, best Battlefield has ever done.

Suez or whatever it’s called is god damn awful.

Profile photo of Gryllis
                      Gryllis
                      Participant
                        • XP 114

Suez or whatever it’s called is god damn awful.

Oh I forgot about that one (somehow I’d barely played it), but yeah, it sucks.

I really like the hillside of Monte Grappa, the layout of Ballroom Blitz and the forrest is awesome for the Fog of War custom mode (not yet available – but I played it at the review event, and was super fun. Max fog all the time, handgun and melee weapon only). The French city, whatever it’s called, is also really good.

Master Fenix
                          • XP 926

I actually like all maps, except for the desert ones.

Also, this:

The 9 worst types of Battlefield 1 player

Master Fenix
                            • XP 926

We should definitely create a FB squad.

Master Fenix
                              • XP 926

Latest update:

General
                              Fix for one common and one uncommon client crash.
                              Fixed a potential soft freeze in single player campaign connected to AI.
                              Fixed an issue where players experienced getting stuck in the globe screen when cancelling matchmaking.
                              Fixed an issue when trying to join multiple servers.
                              Fixed an issue where players experienced weapon skins not being removed when scrapping items.
                              Fixed an issue where players were missing “The Insider” Dog Tag.
                              Tweaked calculations of values in End of Round.
                              Fixed issue where Class Rank was incorrect.
                              Note: This fix may result in players going down in Class Rank to the correct rank. In this scenario, any unlocks purchased at a higher and incorrect rank will not be lost.
                              PC: Fixed an occasional crash when a user shutdown the game.
                              PC: Fixed an issue where players experienced troubles with A and X button functionality on PC while using an Xbox One controller.
                              PC: Fixed an issue where players experienced crashing while closing the client during streaming installation.
                              Xbox One: Fix for the “Trench Raider” Dog Tag not unlocking on Xbox One.

UI
                              Fixed two issues in the “Through Mud and Blood” War Story where no new objectives would appear.
                              Fixed an issue where players experienced wrong info in loading screen.
                              Fixed an issue where players were missing the Dog Tag counter.
                              Fixed an issue where English text would appear for players in non-English regions.
                              Fixed an issue where players experienced a placeholder image when opening the Operations menu for the first time.
                              PC: Fixed an issue where players were missing an option to display controller button prompts.
                              Fixed an issue where players experienced End of Round screen not loading.
                              Graphics
                              Fixed a crash related to soldier animation.
                              Fixed a graphical glitch when exiting a War Story and going to the main menu.
                              Fixed an issue where players experienced player icon overlapping while matchmaking on console.
                              PC: Temporal anti-aliasing is now the default anti-aliasing mode on medium graphics quality.
                              PC: Fix for a graphical issue causing artifacts in shadows.

Profile photo of Barters81
                              Barters81
                              Participant
                                • XP 112

Oh man….hurry up Nov 10!! I’m holding out playing this until I get my hands on the PS4Pro but it’s hurting so so much.

Master Fenix
                                  • XP 926

Oh man….hurry up Nov 10!! I’m holding out playing this until I get my hands on the PS4Pro but it’s hurting so so much.

Feel for you. It’s pretty darn great.

Profile photo of StuM91
                                  StuM91
                                  Participant
                                    • XP 102

I am getting super frustrated playing as a medic. Everyone seems to be holding space down when they die so I can’t revive them, your gifting points to the other team [sad]

Master Fenix
                                      • XP 926

I am getting super frustrated playing as a medic. Everyone seems to be holding space down when they die so I can’t revive them, your gifting points to the other team [sad]

Why would they do that?

Profile photo of StuM91
                                      StuM91
                                      Participant
                                        • XP 102

Why would they do that?

Because they are impatient and think it will spawn them quicker.

Master Fenix
                                          • XP 926

Why would they do that?

Because they are impatient and think it will spawn them quicker.

Oh, you mean when you’re rushing to save someone and they disappear. Yeah, it’s annoying, especially when you die.

Master Fenix
                                            • XP 926

This is ridiculous:

Profile photo of Gryllis
                                            Gryllis
                                            Participant
                                              • XP 114

Trying to get the Achievement for class rank 2 with every class. Assault and Medic were easy, but Support is a real struggle, and I’m a shit sniper.

Master Fenix
                                                • XP 926

Trying to get the Achievement for class rank 2 with every class. Assault and Medic were easy, but Support is a real struggle, and I’m a shit sniper.

lol are you still trying.

Viewing 22 posts - 26 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.