Media streaming Services, Netflix, Stan etc

This topic contains 94 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Master Fenix Master Fenix 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of FranBee
    FranBee
      • XP 1

I have a question: can i access hulu if i have a vpn pointed to a region other than US? i mostly use europe and NZ netflix .

Profile photo of Master Fenix
      Master Fenix
        • XP 926

I have a question: can i access hulu if i have a vpn pointed to a region other than US? i mostly use europe and NZ netflix .

You should be able to, yes. I have often been on regions other than US and haven’t had issues accessing Hulu. It’s happened maybe once or twice in 4 months where I get an error saying “you need to be in the US”, but that’s only on PC. Never on console.

Profile photo of ThePLAV
        ThePLAV
        Participant
          • XP 63

Welp, Netflix has started throwing errors at my VPN when loading videos. WHY DID I YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION.

I’ll miss you,  USFlix [sad]

Profile photo of MicDaMan
          MicDaMan
          Participant
            • XP 454

Welp, Netflix has started throwing errors at my VPN when loading videos. WHY DID I YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION. I’ll miss you, USFlix [sad]

Yes feeling the pain as well. Thankfully I was on month by month so didnt fork out the yearly subscription.

But on the up you should be able to us it for other streaming services

Profile photo of ThePLAV
            ThePLAV
            Participant
              • XP 63

Eh even so, OZFlix still has enough to keep me busy. I might use it for that AFL international streaming thing since we gave our Foxtel subscription the axe.

Profile photo of Leasha
              Leasha
              Participant
                • XP 280

I hear Uflix is still working, but I haven’t done anything to try it yet

Im actually enjoying catching up on the Aus Netflix ^_^

Profile photo of PapadumGeek
                PapadumGeek
                Participant
                  • XP 73

I hear Uflix is still working, but I haven’t done anything to try it yet Im actually enjoying catching up on the Aus Netflix ^_^

I actually don’t mind Aus Flix, movies and TV shows I want to watch I just hit up popcorn time

Profile photo of Doles
                  Doles
                  Participant
                    • XP 45

Ok thanks… I just had a look, and it’s $14.99 as month, or $9.99 for TV only and $9.99 for Movies only WTF. Might jsut stick with Netflix. Started watching the last Kingdom last night. Although it seems decent. It doesn’t stand up against Vikings, and because both shows sharing some Settings and characters. I think it’s a bit confusing, because I am comparing it too much to Vikings.

I’m in the same longboat! Love Vikings, watched The Last Kingdom, and became confused. I don’t like it as much. Not as gritty and the acting isn’t A grade. Not that it’s any reflection on the actors of course. Just seems Vikings is way more polished. I’ll still watch TLK, I finished the first season

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Doles Doles.
                    Profile photo of Bootie101
                    Bootie101
                    Participant
                      • XP 112

Season 1 of rick and morty is now on Aus netflix  [yep]

Profile photo of Gryllis
                      Gryllis
                      Participant
                        • XP 114

I wish one of the Aussie services had Seinfeld. I mean, I have them all on DVD, but CBF with that and I just want to watch a random episode sometimes (plus I’m now used to the cropped HD version on Hulu).

MicDaMan
                        Participant
                          • XP 454

I wish one of the Aussie services had Seinfeld. I mean, I have them all on DVD, but CBF with that and I just want to watch a random episode sometimes (plus I’m now used to the cropped HD version on Hulu).

Give me you Hulu Login so I can test it out  [mog]

Profile photo of Gryllis
                          Gryllis
                          Participant
                            • XP 114

Give me you Hulu Login so I can test it out [mog]

Actually cancelled Hulu when Netflix got blocked. With Stan having most of what I watched on Hulu, I decided that + a small return to pirating will suffice (I have no problems with that since I also have 6 months free Presto [lol so desperate] – if what I want isn’t on AU Netflix/Stan/Presto then there is no legit way for me to get it, so fuck them, they’re clearly happy for it to be pirated).

Master Fenix
                              • XP 926

Hulu is getting better, has Seinfeld, South Park, and lots of “girly” shows to keep the better half happy (Bachelor, Grey’s Anatomy etc). Also some really good exclusive content (11.22.63, The Path).

I’ll probably keep Netflix now that my geoblocking doesn’t work, but only because I don’t have Foxtel. I have Foxtel Go but only because I use my parents’ login. But it’s so dumb that you can’t access Fox Footy on iMac via Foxtel Go, only tablet and phone.

The AFL licensing is pathetic.

Profile photo of ThePLAV
                              ThePLAV
                              Participant
                                • XP 63

Eh even so, OZFlix still has enough to keep me busy. I might use it for that AFL international streaming thing since we gave our Foxtel subscription the axe.

Update: USFlix still works on my desktop, but not my phone. Partial yay!

MicDaMan
                                Participant
                                  • XP 454

One thing that really ticks me off whit the streaming services (well Netflix anyway) is, most shows that are still going can be up to 2 seasons behind. So once I finish, I have to then download them to keep watching.

Vikings and the 100 are prime examples.

MicDaMan
                                  Participant
                                    • XP 454

So this (MIGHT BE) on its way to Netflix

Legend of Zelda tv series

http://movieweb.com/legend-of-zelda-live-action-nextflix-series/

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of MicDaMan MicDaMan.
                                    Master Fenix
                                      • XP 926

So this (MIGHT BE) on its way to Netflix Legend of Zelda tv series http://movieweb.com/legend-of-zelda-live-action-nextflix-series/

Haha old news! And debunked!

Profile photo of ThePLAV
                                      ThePLAV
                                      Participant
                                        • XP 63

I’m upset that Netflix didn’t notify me that a new season of Orphan Black was available. How am I supposed to watch this, Parks and Rec, and Zoo at the same time?

MicDaMan
                                        Participant
                                          • XP 454

I’m upset that Netflix didn’t notify me that a new season of Orphan Black was available. How am I supposed to watch this, Parks and Rec, and Zoo at the same time?

ZOO can wait

Profile photo of Leasha
                                          Leasha
                                          Participant
                                            • XP 280

Grace & Frankie are back- huzzah!

MicDaMan
                                            Participant
                                              • XP 454

Netflix dropped all the American Pies the other day, ALL OF THEM yyaaaaaaa

Profile photo of Leasha
                                              Leasha
                                              Participant
                                                • XP 280

One thing that really ticks me off whit the streaming services (well Netflix anyway) is, most shows that are still going can be up to 2 seasons behind. So once I finish, I have to then download them to keep watching. Vikings and the 100 are prime examples.

Yeah I’m having to acquire some of them too to keep up to date

Still better than our Pay Tv here though

Master Fenix
                                                  • XP 926

So my Netflix and Hulu both stopped working for a bit. Just changed VPN companies and got it working, except on Xbox, which appears to have completely nerfed it.

Profile photo of Maxiboy
                                                  Maxiboy
                                                  Participant
                                                    • XP 163

So my Netflix and Hulu both stopped working for a bit. Just changed VPN companies and got it working, except on Xbox, which appears to have completely nerfed it.

What companies have you used?

Also btw do you know what connection protocols they use?

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Maxiboy Maxiboy.
                                                    Profile photo of Leasha
                                                    Leasha
                                                    Participant
                                                      • XP 280

Yeah what company are you using now?

I was using Turboflix but that stopped working for a while, then it came back, but every now and again it would come up with a blocked message so I ditched it.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.