Independence Day Resurgence

This topic contains 28 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Leasha Leasha 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Daniel Soul
    Daniel Soul
    Participant
      • XP 10

It was pretty awful.

Just saw it.

It was…okay.

Spoiler
      I like how they set it up with multiple films, and that they’ll go into space and all that, but that white sphere thing and everything felt like a Matrix Creator moment to me.

[collapse]

Pretty much this. Pisses me off how they just tried to explain everything and tie it all together with a bow. I liked the mystery surrounding their reasoning for invading.

Profile photo of Leasha
      Leasha
      Participant
        • XP 280

Planning on seeing this tomorrow…..

Should I save my pennies?

Did you enjoy it?

I thought it was a lot of fun. Not as good as the original but they never are!

I went to the cinema, and they had changed the session times so I ended up ‘stumbling across it’ elsehwere

And omg am I glad I did- WORST MOVIE EVER

Basically just Liam Hemsworth sitting in the drivers seat grunting for an hour :/

Story was outrageously rubbish

What I found even worse about the whole thing is that Hollywood had asked Roland Emmerich to pen a sequel shortly after the release of Independence Day as it was so well received, and he had said he wouldn’t do it until he thought of a good enough story line……

Wow, just wow

Profile photo of Master Fenix
        Master Fenix
          • XP 923

I thought it was *okay*, nothing great. I didn’t appreciate the back story they through in there.

You could tell they were desperate.

Profile photo of Leasha
          Leasha
          Participant
            • XP 280

So desperate [cry]

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.