Star Fox Zero

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Master Fenix Master Fenix 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Master Fenix
    Master Fenix
      • XP 926

Out April 21, 2016.

I’m guessing that it’s not necessarily a system seller…looks pretty sweet, though.

Profile photo of Doles
      Doles
      Participant
        • XP 45

Actually looks kind of cool

I was just thinking about Lylat Wars the other day. It was the first game I lay-buyed. Put $10 a week on it for 10 weeks. It was $99.95. My only game for N64 for 6 months. I have never actually saved up that long for anything since!

This looks essentially the same, remastered for HD! I’ll try it

Love the puppet style characters too

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Doles Doles. Reason: Changed Lylat Wings to Lylat Wars - been a while
        • This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Doles Doles.
        • This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Doles Doles.
        Master Fenix
          • XP 926

I was just thinking about Lylat Wars the other day. It was the first game I lay-buyed. Put $10 a week on it for 10 weeks. It was $99.95. My only game for N64 for 6 months. I have never actually saved up that long for anything since!

I was just thinking about Lylat Wars the other day. It was the first game I lay-buyed. Put $10 a week on it for 10 weeks. It was $99.95. My only game for N64 for 6 months. I have never actually saved up that long for anything since!

I never bought it, but used to rent it every second week from Movieland!

Profile photo of MicDaMan
          MicDaMan
          Participant
            • XP 454

This looks awesome.

Will have to add it to the list ….

Master Fenix
              • XP 926

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.