Show us your……. COLLECTIONS!!!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Master Fenix Master Fenix 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MicDaMan
    MicDaMan
    Participant
      • XP 454

Collecting Retro consoles, games and other memorabilia has gained a bigger following recently. With the introduction of more and more Gaming Buy Swap Sell sites on FB, it has given people a greater chance to start up a collection.

I have over my time collected a variety of consoles, from Atari, Sega, Nintendo and PS.

Some favs of mine have been The Saturn, Dreamcast and my overall number 1 is the 64.

Sadly due to time, space and moving … I have had to get rid of almost all my collection. And now only hold on to my 64 and games, while although not that impressive it still makes for a great night of old school gaming.  [cool]

Most favourite games are Mario Kart, Golden Eye, Snowboard Kids 1&2 and Superman 64 (jokes).

I have spent uncountable hours on multiplayer Golden Eye, and many a druken night kicking arse on Mario Kart. Great times.  [love]

So my question to you…. What do you collect and SHOW ME!!!!

MicDaMan
      Participant
        • XP 454

Might also add that another collection I have had for over 20 years now is my Taz Devil collection. I honestly don’t know how it started. But it went full on in no time. Even ended in me getting a tattoo on my ankle of the furry little…. f…ella. Which mind you was a spur of the moment idea, which came from my Car deodoriser :P

I also have a collection of Simpson, and hero comics.

Profile photo of Doles
        Doles
        Participant
          • XP 45

Might also add that another collection I have had for over 20 years now is my Taz Devil collection. I honestly don’t know how it started. But it went full on in no time. Even ended in me getting a tattoo on my ankle of the furry little…. f…ella. Which mind you was a spur of the moment idea, which came from my Car deodoriser :P I also have a collection of Simpson, and hero comics.

Ha, when I was a kid, I collected Marvin the Martian stuff. Don’t know why because I never really watched the WB episodes he was in.

Had a decent Retro Gaming collection up until a couple of years ago when I sold it all. Was a sad time, but it was pretty unorganised and nothing extremely rare or special

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Doles Doles.
          MicDaMan
          Participant
            • XP 454

I cant edit my comment… so here are my Taz and Comics

Profile photo of Master Fenix
            Master Fenix
              • XP 926

All my retro stuff is at my parents’ place! I have some epic gaming and action figure collections. My mum is keeping them for her grandchildren…if she ever gets any :P

I cant edit my comment… so here are my Taz and Comics

So do you like Taz?  [cool]

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Master Fenix Master Fenix.
              MicDaMan
              Participant
                • XP 454

You know Im not in love with him.. I never watched his cartoons. I think it was because  I learnt how to draw him as a kid and it went from there.

I cant believe I got rid of all my action figures. I mean I had a lot turtles, star wars, transformers voltron. MYgawd I just gave them away. If anything I could have sold them today and gone a decent holiday  [sad]

Master Fenix
                  • XP 926

You know Im not in love with him.. I never watched his cartoons. I think it was because I learnt how to draw him as a kid and it went from there. I cant believe I got rid of all my action figures. I mean I had a lot turtles, star wars, transformers voltron. MYgawd I just gave them away. If anything I could have sold them today and gone a decent holiday [sad]

I had the *entire* TMNT toy collection. Forgot which generation specifically but it was the ’80s cartoon one. I even had the big van that shot out pizzas from the top!

MicDaMan
                  Participant
                    • XP 454

Yep same, all the characters, plus the sewer and van and blimp, parachute etc all original release. It is amazing how sort after they are not. I saw 6 figures still in packaging go for well over $600 the other day … :O

Master Fenix
                      • XP 926

Yep same, all the characters, plus the sewer and van and blimp, parachute etc all original release. It is amazing how sort after they are not. I saw 6 figures still in packaging go for well over $600 the other day … :O

I got rid of all of mine. I have no idea why. I’m an idiot.

Profile photo of PapadumGeek
                      PapadumGeek
                      Participant
                        • XP 73

Heres an old picture of some of my collection I used to have on display. WIll try to find some more.

MicDaMan
                        Participant
                          • XP 454

Heres an old picture of some of my collection I used to have on display. WIll try to find some more.

Noice… I remember those shelves…

Profile photo of Doles
                          Doles
                          Participant
                            • XP 45

Hey man I think I’ve seen that Guy Fawkes mask on the internet. That was you?

Master Fenix
                              • XP 926

Show off.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.