Team Fortress 2

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Maxiboy Maxiboy 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Maxiboy
    Maxiboy
    Participant
      • XP 163

There’s a new big update for TF2 out today, the Meat your Match Heavy vs Pyro update!

http://www.teamfortress.com/meetyourmatch/war.php

Very similar to the Soldier vs Demo update of many many years ago, the class with the most kills is given new weapons (something we haven’t had in perhaps 2 years despite a strong player community).

Profile photo of danbee
      danbee
      Participant
        • XP 25

We should play together. I haven’t jumped into TF2 in ages! Used to play with the folks over at MyFrag!

Profile photo of Daniel Soul
        Daniel Soul
        Participant
          • XP 10

I’d be down to get involved…if I can’t put down DS3 and Star Ocean! [cool]

Profile photo of Maxiboy
          Maxiboy
          Participant
            • XP 163

We should play together. I haven’t jumped into TF2 in ages! Used to play with the folks over at MyFrag!

Ah MyFrag, those were the days, they even had their own server for a while.

Profile photo of Master Fenix
            Master Fenix
              • XP 926

Ah MyFrag, those were the days, they even had their own server for a while.

I can probably set some servers up for Fenix Bazaar if there are enough people involved.

Profile photo of Maxiboy
              Maxiboy
              Participant
                • XP 163

Would be cool if enough get involved, Since the meet your match update Valve kinda discontinued their pub ‘Valve Servers’, in fact there was a lot of BS in that update sadly. On the upside it has kind of reinvigorated non-Valve community dedicated servers like I haven’t seen since ~2013 when Australian hosted Valve Servers became a thing.

Profile photo of Maxiboy
                Maxiboy
                Participant
                  • XP 163

TF2 has had kind of a rough year, no updates, no communication then the horrible matchmaking implementation. No special Scream Fortress event this year too unfortunately, they say they’re working on a big pyro update coming out soon. Scream Fortress event is still on, its just all the previous stuff again which was some true gold so there’s that at least but it would be nice to have another really killer new Halloween event like Merasmus Lakeside, Helltower and bumper cars (BONUS DUCKS!).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.