Overwatch

This topic contains 56 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Master Fenix Master Fenix 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Harry
    Harry
    Participant
      • XP 28

@harry Xbox. Too involved in it now. Played a bit on PC during the alpha and beta (about 100 hours lol) but got it on Xbox to play with friends at launch and haven’t looked back.

Yeah. I can imagine that once you get your first prestige you don’t really want to have to swap platforms.

I smashed it today after I got back from uni, played a lot of comp. My rating is only like 2300 atm though so pretty bad.

Profile photo of Master Fenix
      Master Fenix
        • XP 926

@harry Xbox. Too involved in it now. Played a bit on PC during the alpha and beta (about 100 hours lol) but got it on Xbox to play with friends at launch and haven’t looked back.

Yeah. I can imagine that once you get your first prestige you don’t really want to have to swap platforms.

I smashed it today after I got back from uni, played a lot of comp. My rating is only like 2300 atm though so pretty bad.

@harry I went 9-1 in my placement matches, but have gone 0-6 in my ranked matches [sad]

Profile photo of Harry
        Harry
        Participant
          • XP 28

It’s pretty much been the opposite for me, I went like 2-8 in placement but that mostly happened while under the influence so I’ll disregard that :P

Does the rating system work the same way on Xbox as it does on PC?

Profile photo of Heller
          Heller
          Participant
            • XP 7

I’m getting absolutely SLAMMED in my placement matches. 1W – 4L so far. To be fair though, the last two losses were actually very close matches, while my first two placement matches were just complete white washes. Doesn’t help I haven’t played the game in over a month either I’m sure.

Master Fenix
              • XP 926

It’s pretty much been the opposite for me, I went like 2-8 in placement but that mostly happened while under the influence so I’ll disregard that :P

Does the rating system work the same way on Xbox as it does on PC?

@harry yep exactly the same.

Profile photo of Harry
              Harry
              Participant
                • XP 28

Whats your rating Master Fenix? Mine is just hovering around 2250 at the moment.. ie, absolute junk haha.

Master Fenix
                  • XP 926

Viewing 7 posts - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.