FENIX Bazaar Minecraft Server

This topic contains 38 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Master Fenix Master Fenix 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kiry
    Kiry
    Participant
      • XP 114

Server NAME: Orange

Address: orangeserver.co

Hi guys,

I’ve been itching to start playing Minecraft again for a while. We had a pretty good community back on the Gibson server run by forum member Doles.

I’m currently running a Realms account, if I turn this into a vanilla server for active members of this forum, would anyone play? Or maybe look into starting a bukkit server?

So my questions is, do members of this forum still have an interest in MC? I’m keen to become an active member of a server again, if there is an interest.

Let us know [yep]

• This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Master Fenix Master Fenix.
      • This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Master Fenix Master Fenix.
      Profile photo of Kiry
      Kiry
      Participant
        • XP 114

So I’ve set up a survival server running Vanilla MC on the Sponge API.

If anyone is interested in joining, please post a request here to be white-listed and I will message you the server details. Members with a forum rank of Lieutenant or above, or who were trusted members of the Gibson server will be white-listed. I hope this encourages members to play again, maybe in the future we can run other games (Arma 3 Epoch?).

Here is an image of the current world, and my (very poor) attempt to recreate the site’s logo..

Profile photo of Master Fenix
        Master Fenix
          • XP 926

Nice man. Logo looks good! I’ll get into it later this week. Been keen to get back into Minecraft.

I’ll also sticky this.

Profile photo of MorgtheBrit
          MorgtheBrit
          Participant
            • XP 73

I’m interested, would love to play with you guys.

Profile photo of Kiry
            Kiry
            Participant
              • XP 114

Thanks guys, post your MC name here and I’ll add you to the whitelist. Also, @Master Fenix I can’t seem to edit the OP, maybe you could put the server details in there?

Name: Orange

Address: orangeserver.co

Master Fenix
                • XP 926

Thanks guys, post your MC name here and I’ll add you to the whitelist. Also, @Master Fenix I can’t seem to edit the OP, maybe you could put the server details in there? Name: Orange Address: orangeserver.co

Done.

Master Fenix
                  • XP 926

Also when you finish the logo post it here and I’ll put it in the OP.

MorgtheBrit
                  Participant
                    • XP 73

Minecraft name: MorgtheBrit

Also here’s a picture of a logo that is similar to the Fenix logo that my friend built years ago.

Profile photo of Kiry
                    Kiry
                    Participant
                      • XP 114

Minecraft name: MorgtheBrit Also here’s a picture of a logo that is similar to the Fenix logo that my friend built years ago.

Well that just totally ***** on anything I’ve ever built lol

This is a survival server, I only used creative for the logo. If anyone wants to attempt to recreate the logo for the spawn area they are welcome to try.

Added you to the whitelist Morg. Let me know if anything is broken. :)

Profile photo of Kiry
                      Kiry
                      Participant
                        • XP 114

I’ve set up a spawn area called “Fenix Hills”. There is a notice board at spawn for posting messages/jobs etc. The idea is to build the spawn area up with a public farm, safe houses for new players etc.

Feel free to build your home up on the hills, or set off on your own and explore! If anyone wants to help out around spawn feel free! This is entirely a community project.

So far the server is just running Essentials, I’ll add regular backups and maybe other mods in the future if requested.

The spawn area so far. If anyone can do a better job at the logo let me know! lol

Place a sign like this if you want to claim an area for your home.

You can use coloured words on signs by typing the colour code before the word.

Example:

&dArea Claimed&r

The first code &d is for colour Pink. The second code &r is to close the colour so it doesn’t continue on. If you want to bold the letters type &l.

Example:

&d&lArea Claimed&r

Check here for MC colour codes

Enjoy! [cool]

BTW guys, the server is on MC 1.8.9 until Sponge updates. You can change your MC version under profile in the launcher.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Kiry Kiry.
                        MorgtheBrit
                        Participant
                          • XP 73

We rebuilt the majority of that in survival btw ;D took a few months. I’ll hop on tonight some time.

MorgtheBrit
                          Participant
                            • XP 73

Hey logged onto the server. Just a heads up permissions wasn’t configured properly so players don’t have access to the commands. Also spawn protection makes it so you can’t get out of the spawn area cause it prevents you from opening the gate. =) Take all your time in the world to fix this up just next time your are on leave the gate open so I can get out =P (I don’t really care for the commands so don’t rush). If you need any help just ask. =)

Profile photo of Kiry
                            Kiry
                            Participant
                              • XP 114

Hey logged onto the server. Just a heads up permissions wasn’t configured properly so players don’t have access to the commands. Also spawn protection makes it so you can’t get out of the spawn area cause it prevents you from opening the gate. =) Take all your time in the world to fix this up just next time your are on leave the gate open so I can get out =P (I don’t really care for the commands so don’t rush). If you need any help just ask. =)

Thanks for letting me know. I will look into it. I just got home so I’ll jump on for a second to remove the gate, it was just there to keep the creepers out :p let me know if there are any other issues.

Profile photo of Kiry
                              Kiry
                              Participant
                                • XP 114

Permissions should be working now.

Master Fenix
                                  • XP 926

First blog now online: http://fenixbazaar.com/fenix-bazaar-minecraft-server-blog-1/

Profile photo of Lioot
                                  Lioot
                                  Participant
                                    • XP 5

Hi! I’m interested in playing MC again, except my forum rank isn’t Lieutenant yet. I also didn’t go on the Gibson server that much since I was on the Joshua server instead.

Minecraft name: rubbaducky

Maybe I can get morg to vouch for me?

Profile photo of Kiry
                                    Kiry
                                    Participant
                                      • XP 114

Hi! I’m interested in playing MC again, except my forum rank isn’t Lieutenant yet. I also didn’t go on the Gibson server that much since I was on the Joshua server instead. Minecraft name: rubbaducky Maybe I can get morg to vouch for me?

I can let that slide as I remember you from the Gibson & MMGN server.

Also, we need more members :p

Added to white-list [cool]

Profile photo of Maxiboy
                                      Maxiboy
                                      Participant
                                        • XP 163

I like the idea of  an FB server.

I should really get into Minecraft, maybe in a few weeks when uni is done.

Profile photo of Kiry
                                        Kiry
                                        Participant
                                          • XP 114

I like the idea of an FB server. I should really get into Minecraft, maybe in a few weeks when uni is done.

Post your username and I’ll add you to the white-list!

Update: Difficulty should be set to Hard now.

Profile photo of StuM91
                                          StuM91
                                          Participant
                                            • XP 102

Probably won’t play much but wouldn’t mind jumping on and having a look around. Username: StuM91

Profile photo of Kiry
                                            Kiry
                                            Participant
                                              • XP 114

Probably won’t play much but wouldn’t mind jumping on and having a look around. Username: StuM91

Added to the white-list!

MorgtheBrit
                                              Participant
                                                • XP 73

just a heads up Kiry you forgot to unlock the doors at spawn =)

Master Fenix
                                                  • XP 926

just a heads up Kiry you forgot to unlock the doors at spawn =)

Damn it Kiry!

Profile photo of Kiry
                                                  Kiry
                                                  Participant
                                                    • XP 114

Oops, I’ll get on it.

EDIT: Doors should be fixed.

BTW, if you guys would prefer to run Spigot instead of Sponge, I can look at switching over.

Profile photo of StuM91
                                                    StuM91
                                                    Participant
                                                      • XP 102

Did you break the server? Can’t get on.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.