Welcome To FENIX Bazaar – Introduce Yourself!

This topic contains 90 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Harry Harry 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Atar
    Atar
    Participant
      • XP 1

hello I’m Atar
      i came from MMGN
      In SA

Profile photo of Kiry
      Kiry
      Participant
        • XP 114

Welcome Atar!

Profile photo of Master Fenix
        Master Fenix
          • XP 925

hello I’m Atar i came from MMGN In SA

Many welcomes and hello [cool]

Profile photo of Maxiboy
          Maxiboy
          Participant
            • XP 163

Omg I finally found out about this place just tonight!

I’ve been visiting MMGN occasionally with the hope of seeing the community still and it just got more and more depressing. I only found out about this place from a post by RSOP in the last tea room thread.

The community matters more to me than where we meet. I’ve missed you guys. [cry]

Master Fenix
              • XP 925

Omg I finally found out about this place just tonight! I’ve been visiting MMGN occasionally with the hope of seeing the community still and it just got more and more depressing. I only found out about this place from a post by RSOP in the last tea room thread. The community matters more to me than where we meet. I’ve missed you guys. [cry]

That’s a shame. I think a lot of people still don’t know about it. You should pass it on to them [wink]

I’m still fixing the site up, fixing the mobile site, and working to make it faster. The more people that come, the more resources I have to fix it up.

Profile photo of Kiry
              Kiry
              Participant
                • XP 114

<strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>Omg I finally found out about this place just tonight! I’ve been visiting MMGN occasionally with the hope of seeing the community still and it just got more and more depressing. I only found out about this place from a post by RSOP in the last tea room thread. The community matters more to me than where we meet. I’ve missed you guys. [cry]

Welcome! Glad to see more users hoping over to FENIXBazaar  [yep]

Profile photo of FilthySausage
                FilthySausage
                Participant
                  • XP 73

Hello, I’m Jarrod aka A2ra3L (Azrael) From the little island everybody forgets about lately, Tasmania. I have been gaming since the Atari 2600 days (maybe a couple of arcade machines prior to that) Still do it every day and enjoy it probably more than ever. I can be found on everything except PS4 at the moment with the same username A2ra3L. I mostly play on PC though

Weird. My names Jarrod and from Tassie too. Moved up to qld though.

<strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>Omg I finally found out about this place just tonight! I’ve been visiting MMGN occasionally with the hope of seeing the community still and it just got more and more depressing. I only found out about this place from a post by RSOP in the last tea room thread. The community matters more to me than where we meet. I’ve missed you guys. [cry]

That’s a shame. I think a lot of people still don’t know about it. You should pass it on to them [wink] I’m still fixing the site up, fixing the mobile site, and working to make it faster. The more people that come, the more resources I have to fix it up.

Yeah I had no idea either until maxiboy quoted something about last night.

My names jarrod my old username was LoveIsMurder13 was over at MMGN for almost ten years actively and inactively.

Master Fenix
                    • XP 925

Hi folks, I’m Adam. I just discovered this pace after being around MMGN for years. I look forward to some lively discussions and good chats.

Hello, I’m Jarrod aka A2ra3L (Azrael) From the little island everybody forgets about lately, Tasmania. I have been gaming since the Atari 2600 days (maybe a couple of arcade machines prior to that) Still do it every day and enjoy it probably more than ever. I can be found on everything except PS4 at the moment with the same username A2ra3L. I mostly play on PC though

Weird. My names Jarrod and from Tassie too. Moved up to qld though.

That’s a shame. I think a lot of people still don’t know about it. You should pass it on to them [wink] I’m still fixing the site up, fixing the mobile site, and working to make it faster. The more people that come, the more resources I have to fix it up.

Yeah I had no idea either until maxiboy quoted something about last night. My names jarrod my old username was LoveIsMurder13 was over at MMGN for almost ten years actively and inactively.

Many welcomes  [cool]

Profile photo of doyl
                    doyl
                    Participant
                      • XP 18

Hi I’m Jason and I’m a filthy Westerner.
                      Apparently our traffic laws are more lenient?

Was mostly on the PC channel at MMGN and seen this thing pop up. Just thought I’d come to say hi!

Master Fenix
                        • XP 925

Hi I’m Jason and I’m a filthy Westerner. Apparently our traffic laws are more lenient? Was mostly on the PC channel at MMGN and seen this thing pop up. Just thought I’d come to say hi!

When you say ‘Westerner’ do you mean WA or, like, the Western world? [cool]

Profile photo of doyl
                        doyl
                        Participant
                          • XP 18

The one true “West”…. The South West.

Master Fenix
                            • XP 925

The one true “West”…. The South West.

So confused lol

Profile photo of MorgtheBrit
                            MorgtheBrit
                            Participant
                              • XP 73

Hey Guys.

Was a long time lurker on MMGN with the name of Morgan_H.
                              I’m a Perthian but I was originally born in England before moving over here in 2009. I used to be a mod on the old MMGN public minecraft server before it pretty much died but I’m sure most of you don’t know that. I hope to be a lot more involved in the community this time around and not just lurk.

See you around, Morg

Master Fenix
                                • XP 925

Hey Guys. Was a long time lurker on MMGN with the name of Morgan_H. I’m a Perthian but I was originally born in England before moving over here in 2009. I used to be a mod on the old MMGN public minecraft server before it pretty much died but I’m sure most of you don’t know that. I hope to be a lot more involved in the community this time around and not just lurk. See you around, Morg

We should start another Minecraft server  [yep]

Profile photo of Kiry
                                Kiry
                                Participant
                                  • XP 114

Hey Guys. Was a long time lurker on MMGN with the name of Morgan_H. I’m a Perthian but I was originally born in England before moving over here in 2009. I used to be a mod on the old MMGN public minecraft server before it pretty much died but I’m sure most of you don’t know that. I hope to be a lot more involved in the community this time around and not just lurk. See you around, Morg

Welcome! Always good to have more members here and see the community grow! [yep]

Profile photo of Adwag
                                  Adwag
                                  Participant
                                    • XP 15

Hi everyone,

Im Adam and was an occasional poster over on MMGN.

I live in Melbourne and as a tradie with a young family I don’t play games anywhere near as much as I used to but still get enjoyment out of the times I do.

With the kids at kinder/prep age they now love having a go from time to time with me too.

Also love many sports, movies, music and TV series.

Looking forward to chatting to and playing with you all.

Master Fenix
                                      • XP 925

Hi everyone, Im Adam and was an occasional poster over on MMGN. I live in Melbourne and as a tradie with a young family I don’t play games anywhere near as much as I used to but still get enjoyment out of the times I do. With the kids at kinder/prep age they now love having a go from time to time with me too. Also love many sports, movies, music and TV series. Looking forward to chatting to and playing with you all.

Welcome  [cool]

Profile photo of StuM91
                                      StuM91
                                      Participant
                                        • XP 102

My name is Otto & I love to get blotto.

Wait no it’s not.

I’m Stuart (stublu on that other site), I just heard this place existed thanks to a news video from RSOP..

Profile photo of Azza
                                        Azza
                                        Participant
                                          • XP 3

Azza123 back from MMGN/MySites. Loving the more modern design of this website; hoping this can catch onto being something bigger and greater than the predecessor.

Profile photo of metalliguy
                                          metalliguy
                                          Participant
                                            • XP 3

RURuRURURU

Profile photo of Barters81
                                            Barters81
                                            Participant
                                              • XP 112

Hi all……..Barters81 here.  Some of you will no doubt know me from mmgn.com.au

Anyway, hope to be an active member.

Master Fenix
                                                • XP 925

Hi all……..Barters81 here. Some of you will no doubt know me from mmgn.com.au Anyway, hope to be an active member.

Welcomes  [cool]

Profile photo of Kiry
                                                Kiry
                                                Participant
                                                  • XP 114

<p class=”wp-caption-text”>RURuRURURU</p>

Amazing.

Profile photo of Brian
                                                  Brian
                                                  Participant
                                                    • XP 6

Hey guys!

Came from MMGN, known as Ninjaboy there!

Decided to go with the nickname some MMGN members gave me at a gathering. BRIAN

Profile photo of Kiry
                                                    Kiry
                                                    Participant
                                                      • XP 114

Hey guys! Came from MMGN, known as Ninjaboy there! Decided to go with the nickname some MMGN members gave me at a gathering. BRIAN

Welcome! Hope to see you around [cool]

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 91 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.