THE RANT THREAD – Let it go, let it go, don't hold it in any more

This topic contains 24 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MicDaMan MicDaMan 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MicDaMan
    MicDaMan
    Participant
      • XP 454

So I thought I would start up a rant thread because I couldn’t wait for Grandpa Guyver to get a round to it.

Let me start off…

I am sick to death of crap being left in the fridge for god knows how long, by the bloody young and useless staff here at my work. Things get left so long, that you cant even make out what it was.
      I have never met a more lazy or dirty bunch of people.

Today’s example

No idea what this is, but there is a very dry white crust on top, and that spoon or fork does not move, I can pick the whole thing up by the handle.

PIGS!

Profile photo of Guyver
      Guyver
        • XP 105

Was going to do this but every time I had a rant (which I actually enjoyed because I got to blow some steam off) I would get some snarky person take me too seriously and have a go at me either by insulting or humiliating me.

Profile photo of Master Fenix
        Master Fenix
          • XP 926

lol my girlfriend does the same thing. Leaves things in the fridge for weeks at a time. Actually told her to empty it out this morning.

Profile photo of Bootie101
          Bootie101
          Participant
            • XP 112

ewwwwww

We are renovating at work the shop is now twice as big.. actually one of the biggest supermarkets I have actually been in tbh. anyway im sick of the customers complaining.. jokes like “We need a buggy to get around now” “its like running a marathon” HOW ABOUT U GO TO A DIFFERENT STORE THEN FU?>????

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Bootie101 Bootie101.
            MicDaMan
            Participant
              • XP 454

Lol you cant win….

MicDaMan
              Participant
                • XP 454

Was going to do this but every time I had a rant (which I actually enjoyed because I got to blow some steam off) I would get some snarky person take me too seriously and have a go at me either by insulting or humiliating me.

It was prob me picking on you….. But they were funny to read [mog]

Profile photo of Leasha
                Leasha
                Participant
                  • XP 280

People who still throw cigarette butts out the window of their cars :(

Makes me so sad, plus around our area it’s super dangerous because there are so many trees and reserves

Master Fenix
                    • XP 926

People who still throw cigarette butts out the window of their cars :( Makes me so sad, plus around our area it’s super dangerous because there are so many trees and reserves

It’s pretty shit. I am a considerate smoker: I always look for a bin :P

MicDaMan
                    Participant
                      • XP 454

People who still throw cigarette butts out the window of their cars :( Makes me so sad, plus around our area it’s super dangerous because there are so many trees and reserves

Yes I hate this….. dirty pigs.

Profile photo of Guyver
                      Guyver
                        • XP 105

Ok one complaint that I’m sure everyone has done at least once in their life. Is when you are sitting at a desk for a while and you start to get a little restless and start moving your feet around under your chair and then somehow manage to hit the height adjust button/lever and the seat just suddenly DROPS! It just wakes you the hell up and scares the crap out of you. Not good to do it at work and accidentally let out an “EEEP!” because everyone just starts laughing at you.

Profile photo of Leasha
                        Leasha
                        Participant
                          • XP 280

It’s pretty shit. I am a considerate smoker: I always look for a bin :P

Yeah I mean I know it’s kind of tough for drivers these days as most new cars come without ashtrays, but you’d think they would at least have a bottle, or a can they could put their butts into…

Thank you for being considerate Mr Tano  [cool]

Profile photo of Bootie101
                          Bootie101
                          Participant
                            • XP 112

I had a melt down at work the other day.. theres these “vest” shifts that no one wants to do so i have taken most cause i need the money.. What you do is wear a vest and walk around showing people where stuff is as our store is being renovated and everything is everywhere.. I was stupid and took a few 9 hour shifts of these.. The amount of complaints and rude people (yes some are really lovely though) anyways the amount of rude people i have met broke me down.. and it was in the middle of my shift.. once i started balling i couldn’t stop and was trying to hold it in for the rest of the day.. Ended up taking 4 days off cause of the stress.. MY rant is not really a rant more of a realization of human beings in general. sure like i said theres some beautiful people i bent over backwards for but the ratio to ratio of good vs bad is far and few between.

Profile photo of Leasha
                            Leasha
                            Participant
                              • XP 280

I had a melt down at work the other day.. theres these “vest” shifts that no one wants to do so i have taken most cause i need the money.. What you do is wear a vest and walk around showing people where stuff is as our store is being renovated and everything is everywhere.. I was stupid and took a few 9 hour shifts of these.. The amount of complaints and rude people (yes some are really lovely though) anyways the amount of rude people i have met broke me down.. and it was in the middle of my shift.. once i started balling i couldn’t stop and was trying to hold it in for the rest of the day.. Ended up taking 4 days off cause of the stress.. MY rant is not really a rant more of a realization of human beings in general. sure like i said theres some beautiful people i bent over backwards for but the ratio to ratio of good vs bad is far and few between.

Sorry to hear that Mandy :(

People can be real assholes sometimes, it’s good to try and focus on the nice people though

Master Fenix
                                • XP 926

People are shit. Sometimes I hate going out with my mum because she can treat waitresses really poorly…not “mean” but just real condescending. I think she means well but it’s just a general mentality that they are “below you” so therefore aren’t owed the same courtesy and respect as everyone else. When I worked at Crown I used to get treated like absolute shit by some people, but otherwise were out of their way nice. Sometimes you just have to take the good with the bad because people can be, for lack of a better word, cunts!

Profile photo of FilthySausage
                                FilthySausage
                                Participant
                                  • XP 73

I’m not much of a people person, tend to keep to myself so thank god I don’t have to deal with many people just the boys in the workshop, housemates and my dog when I get home haha.

Wouldn’t like to be in shoes so I feel for you.

Gave up smoking about about 3 months ago and find myself getting extremely irritated at the smallest things so I could go on and on hahaha

Profile photo of MorgtheBrit
                                  MorgtheBrit
                                  Participant
                                    • XP 73

Totally over how bad Australian internet is. It’s beyond a joke. I can only play multiplayer games at around 1 am onwards now, and by then I’m too tired to play. Might just cry myself to sleep tonight or just move back to England. =(

Profile photo of Leasha
                                    Leasha
                                    Participant
                                      • XP 280

Self indulgent people, people who have no consideration for others emotions

People who cannot put themselves in others shoes

Master Fenix
                                        • XP 926

Totally over how bad Australian internet is. It’s beyond a joke. I can only play multiplayer games at around 1 am onwards now, and by then I’m too tired to play. Might just cry myself to sleep tonight or just move back to England. =(

Tried playing with a wired connection?

MicDaMan
                                        Participant
                                          • XP 454

Fricken NBN work has started in my area and it must be messing with my current internets… it has dropped about half speed. AAAGGHHHHH [cry]

Master Fenix
                                            • XP 926

Fricken NBN work has started in my area and it must be messing with my current internets… it has dropped about half speed. AAAGGHHHHH [cry]

Potentially. How far are you from the exchange?

My exchange is literally across the road [cool] I get 20mb/s when wired.

MicDaMan
                                            Participant
                                              • XP 454

Potentially. How far are you from the exchange?

My exchange is literally across the road [cool] I get 20mb/s when wired.

I hate your face!

Profile photo of MorgtheBrit
                                              MorgtheBrit
                                              Participant
                                                • XP 73

Tried playing with a wired connection?

I tried it in my last house, and it didn’t help. This new house I’m living at we are using a satellite phone because the box doesn’t work. I mean I can live with it but some days It’s unbearable.

Profile photo of Leasha
                                                Leasha
                                                Participant
                                                  • XP 280

Seriously, people who recline on short flights need a stab to the back

It’s one of the worst things ever

Master Fenix
                                                    • XP 926

hahaha
                                                    inorite :P

MicDaMan
                                                    Participant
                                                      • XP 454

Could be worse….

Could be this guy

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.