The New New New NEW Social Room

This topic contains 535 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Leasha Leasha 5 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 526 through 536 (of 536 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leasha
    Leasha
    Participant
      • XP 280

Bought some crab pots yesterday, and tried our hand at catching some in our local area

Didn’t do too badly, ended up with 3, but none of them were legal size which was a bit of a bummer

Going to head back out on New Years Day to try again

Profile photo of StuM91
      StuM91
      Participant
        • XP 102

So did you have any luck?

I don’t want to go back to work [cry]

Profile photo of MicDaMan
        MicDaMan
        Participant
          • XP 452

I hate the quiet time at work when you have to pretend your are busy when the boss walks past… :(

Profile photo of Master Fenix
          Master Fenix
            • XP 923

Bought some crab pots yesterday, and tried our hand at catching some in our local area

Didn’t do too badly, ended up with 3, but none of them were legal size which was a bit of a bummer

Well aren’t you just having the best holiday ever :p

Profile photo of FilthySausage
            FilthySausage
            Participant
              • XP 73

I hope you guys and girls have all had a decent chrissy and new year.

So a few things. I finally finished that piece of shit game called uncharted 3. The whole last 3 chapters were a lot weaker than expecting and the ending was weak and i didnt enjoy myself one bit during that game.

In saying that ive had uncharted 4 sitting on the shelf since it came out and finally started playing it and havent been able to put the game down! What an amazing difference. It feels more like a movie more than a game but its absolutely fantastic, it feels so fluid. Im about 10 or 11 chapters in so far.

Anyone still have call of duty 3 for 360? We use to play it every week one night back in the early my360 games and i still swear to this day its one of the best/fun multiplayer games of its time.

Hows everyone been anyway? Anyone do anything exciting in there time of if you had any?

Profile photo of Gryllis
              Gryllis
              Participant
                • XP 113

40 degrees today, and 41 degrees tomorrow in Adelaide. Weekend ruined by me melting.

Meanwhile the cricket is rained out in Sydney.

Profile photo of Master Fenix
                Master Fenix
                  • XP 923

I was out all day yesterday in a shirt and pants because this place I am working at is run by old codgers and you HAVE to wear formal attire. I was melting. Today I’m at home but my study doesn’t get the aircon air so I’m all sticky. And I cbf moving all of my stuff into the other room.

Profile photo of Maxiboy
                  Maxiboy
                  Participant
                    • XP 163

I was out all day yesterday in a shirt and pants because this place I am working at is run by old codgers and you HAVE to wear formal attire. I was melting. Today I’m at home but my study doesn’t get the aircon air so I’m all sticky. And I cbf moving all of my stuff into the other room.

Man you should work for an IT company, so casual :P

Profile photo of Leasha
                    Leasha
                    Participant
                      • XP 280

Look at, just booked some driving lessons

I’ll be the next rally champ in no time

Profile photo of Maxiboy
                      Maxiboy
                      Participant
                        • XP 163

Ordered my first motorcycle this weekend, should have it in a week or so :)

Profile photo of Leasha
                        Leasha
                        Participant
                          • XP 280

Well aren’t you just having the best holiday ever :p

Ha, yeah seems as though I had a pretty spectacular holiday

Wasn’t all sunshine, and lolly pops, but for the most part it was pretty wonderful

Viewing 11 posts - 526 through 536 (of 536 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.